Selangor Jobs Executive – Customer Service For Property (1 Year Contract) Position at Sunway Property
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Selangor and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive - Customer Service for Property (1 Year Contract) in our business office, Sunway Property.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 3,000 - RM 4,200, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Executive - Customer Service For Property (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.200|
About Sunway Property
Sunway Property is the property arm of Sunway Group which was established in 1974, and is now one of Malaysia’s top multinational property-construction. Our unique business model ‘Build, Own, Operate’ powers our ability as a Master Community Developer to create a unique win-win proposition through sustainable communities where future generations can continue to thrive.
Community Builder, Entrepreneurship, and Enriching Lives are the values that continue to drive our community-centric focus and to deliver unrivalled products in the industry that not only serves the needs of today’s generation but for generations to come. Today, we have delivered an extensive portfolio of properties in growth markets such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
Check us out further at ww.sunwayproperty.com!
Your Role in Brief
We’re looking for an experienced individual to attend to and follow-up on purchaser queries and/or complaints to achieve increased customer engagement and satisfaction.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction on completed products after handover of the property to the purchaser
- Schedule and carry out pre-delivery inspection of completed products before Certificate of Practical Completion (CPC)
- Attend to customer joint inspection during vacant possession (VP), and to update customers on status of rectification work
- Monitor the rectification work and liaise with Clerk Of Works (COW) and contractor
- Follow-up with relevant parties i.e. project management team, COW, contractor, consultant, etc. on product issues
- Update and maintain good recording and tracking system to ensure complaints are closed within stipulated time frame
- Analyse complaint data and update relevant parties regarding their quality performance
- Assist in customer service programmes, such as focus group survey, community activities, resident meetings, etc.
- Assist in and attend to operational issues of resident associations or joint management bodies
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System (QESHMS)
- Ensure compliance to relevant statutory requirements at all times, including QESHMS in line with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 standards, International Standards, local regulations, code of practices, and legal requirement
- Take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Determine risks, opportunities and plan actions and ensure they are implemented
What we’re looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related working experience in customer service, quality assurance or related field
- Prior experience in property development industry related to product inspection and knowledge in product quality is an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented and strong relationship building abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing to work on contract basis with opportunity for renewal or conversion to permanent role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sunway Property is the property division of Sunway Group, Malaysia’s leading conglomerate with diversified interests that is listed on Bursa Malaysia and a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. As a Master Community Developer, Sunway Property fulfills UNSDG 11 which is to make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. Sunway Property builds, owns, and operates integrated townships and developments of more than 5,00 acres across Malaysia, providing healthy, safe and well-connected ecosystems for communities to live, learn, work and play within. To date, it has an enviable portfolio with successful and internationally acclaimed properties in Malaysia and abroad, including China, India, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Singapore. Thus, we provide attractive remuneration packages and good training to facilitate the career growth of our candidates.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 921551-D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Specific Location: Menara Sunway