Petaling Jaya Jobs Executive, Finance (accounts Payable/accounts Receivable) – 1 Year Contract Position at Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of executive, finance (accounts payable/accounts receivable) - 1 year contract with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Executive, Finance (accounts Payable/accounts Receivable) - 1 Year Contract|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Join the largest cinema exhibitor and leading film distributor in Malaysia!
You will play an important role in:
- Responsible for timely and accurate closing of monthly accounts, overall accuracy of general ledger and manages daily accounting/finance operational activities.
- Provide timely, complete and accurate regular and ad hoc reporting and submissions
- Perform finance and accounting responsibilities within Procure to Pay and Quote to Cash processes, credit, treasury, cash flow and banking activities.
- Prepare complete and accurate transactions, requests, open items and reconciliation involving payments and collections.
- Support cash flow, banking and treasury matters to support business needs and operations.
- Ensure processes and reporting are executed timely and accurately, and in compliance with internal controls and company policies.
- Ensure all legal entities meet filing obligations timely and accurately.
- Support transformational initiatives to automate and improve existing finance / accounting / reporting policies, processes and workflow.
- Complete all other regular and ad hoc assigned duties, projects and initiatives. Drive change and innovation in day-to-day processes by providing streamlined and automated solutions where possible.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting, or equivalent degree with Major in Finance / Accounting. Alternatively, partial professional qualification in CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Preferably 2 years post qualifying working experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Proficient in MS Office and fluent in English
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated good initiative, organizational and communication skills; Proactive, flexible, adaptable, analytical and result oriented
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn. Bhd. (GSC), Malaysia’s largest cinema exhibitor, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PPB Group (a member of the Kuok Group). GSC operates a total of 460 screens in 53 locations across Malaysia and Vietnam, with 352 screens in 35 locations in Malaysia, and 108 screens in 18 locations in Vietnam through a partnership with Galaxy Studio.
Aspiring to deliver enriching cinema experiences, GSC features state-of-the-art cinematic technologies including ScreenX, 4DX, Dolby Atmos, D-BOX motion seats, and much more. It also holds the record for owning the largest multiplex in Southeast Asia, which is also the only cinema in the region to be equipped with an Onyx 3D Cinema LED Screen. Moreover, GSC also owns a boutique cinema experience unlike any other in Malaysia; delivering true cinematic luxury at its finest at Aurum Theatre with opulent seats, continental dining, and bespoke service.
For more information, log on to ww.gsc.com.my or check out our social media on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @gscinemas for the latest updates.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 3609-M
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Depending on job nature
- Specific Location: Kota Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- Executive, Finance (accounts Payable/accounts Receivable) - 1 Year Contract position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023