Kuala Lumpur Jobs Executive, Human Resources & Admin (pavilion Bukit Jalil Mall) Position at Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as EXECUTIVE, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN (PAVILION BUKIT JALIL MALL) in our business office, Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Executive, Human Resources & Admin (pavilion Bukit Jalil Mall)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The Executive, Human Resources will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources functions and will have a matrix reporting line. Human Resources Planning & Staffing
- Handle the staffing process from recruitment to on-boarding
- Manage induction for new employees
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the HR policies and procedures in place and respond to related inquiries
- Attend to employees’ grievances and provide guidance
- Advise management on resolution of employee relations issues
- Handle disciplinary matters
- Plan and organize social activities for employees
- Training and Development
- In-consultation with Line Managers, co-ordinate with training provider on training needs
- Maintain up-to-date training records
- Ensure that employees’ performance management procedure is followed
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Handle the processing of payroll for all employees
- Administer employees benefits programme such as health insurance, leave, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date information of employees in the Human Resources Information System and ensure personnel files are kept up-to-date
- Maintain records of benefit plans and employee statistics for government/statutory reporting/audits
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources and/or have taken short courses in Human Resources OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge of the Malaysian Employment Act & Labour Laws and Grievance Procedures
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- Experience in implementing, maintaining and improving relevant systems and procedures
- Familiarity across the recruitment process
- Independent, sound judgement and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well organized with strong time management skills
|Address||Mal Pavilion, 168, Jln Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
An ultimate expression of cosmopolitan shopping, Pavilion Bukit Jalil is a lifestyle shopping destination connected with best-in-class retail, dining and leisure, cultivating the soul of shopper interaction and experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 566122-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shift
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil