Cheras Jobs Executive – Industrial Relations (ir) Position at Sunway Multicare Pharmacy
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cheras and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sunway Multicare Pharmacy is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive - Industrial Relations (IR) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sunway Multicare Pharmacy|
|Position||Executive - Industrial Relations (ir)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To provide counsel on IR related matters.
- To handle disciplinary issues, performance management, grievance and absence to minimize disputes and support employee morale.
- Conduct domestic inquiries, prepare investigation/statement report & recommendations for Management Team on disciplinary issues.
- To act as the company representative for IR and JTK cases.
- Take necessary disciplinary actions including conducting investigation, drafting warning letters & conducting domestic inquiry pertaining to employees disciplinary.
- Conduct counselling and coaching for staff pertaining to performance and disciplinary issues.
- To perform analysis / prepare related reports on employee and industrial relations and any other areas within the scope.
- To assist in the implementation HR policies & procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Law or any related discipline.
- At least 1 year of industrial relations experience
- Strong verbal and written skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good knowledge in Malaysian Labour Law and keeping abreast with the latest litigation updates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively listen and assist in resolving problems and sound analytical skills
- Maintains a high level of discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
We thank all candidates for their application. Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Staff purchase price
- Also enjoy wide range of benefits and staff discounts at Sunway
- Theme parks, hotels, malls, participating merchants and more!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sunway Pharma Sdn Bhd has joined forces with Multicare Health Pharmacy Sdn Bhd in May 2021 to form Sunway Multicare, which is now one of Malaysia’s leading and fastest-growing retail pharmacy chains.
The strategic partnership has seen the integration of Multicare’s pharmaceutical expertise and Sunway’s digitalisation strategies, which further underscore Sunway’s commitment to advancing healthcare, pharmaceutical and other health-related services for consumers across the nation.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 621208-T
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Staff discount, incentive, Business (e.g. Shirts), Casual (e.g. T-Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays. Saturdays or shift required