Putrajaya Jobs Executive – Landscape Design Position at IOI Properties Group Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive - Landscape Design in our company, IOI Properties Group Berhad. For candidates who reside in Putrajaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IOI Properties Group Berhad|
|Position||Executive - Landscape Design|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Assist to manage landscape projects starting from conceptual stage until completion of projects within our project timeline.
- Responsible for preparing preliminary design, drawing, presentation.
- Handle documents, drawing, plan submission to local authorities and obtain authorities approval.
- Handle and prepare quotation and B.Q.
- Assist on project management, site visit.
- Draft master plan and prepare detailed development plans and specifications for building site and landscape planting.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Confident personality and able to work independently
- Experience on site works
- Proficient in Power Point, Auto-Cad, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch up and other 3D software (for instance 3D Max & Lumion)
- Able to perform special studies, planning environmental design and field investigations
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Landscape Architecture or Horticulture
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Putrajaya
- At IOI we offer a challenging and rewarding career
- Our people are recognized for their performance and contributions
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Spanning more than three decades in the property development industry, IOI Properties Group Berhad (“IOI Properties”) is one of the leading public-listed property developers in Malaysia. Over the years, it has successfully developed sustainable townships and commercial enclaves in sought-after regions of Klang Valley such as IOI Resort City, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 16 Sierra and Bandar Puteri Bangi; and established a strong presence in Penang (northern region) as well as Johor in the southern region of Malaysia. In the international scene, IOI Properties has project developments in Singapore and the People’s Republic of China. The Group has a total development landbank of approximately 10,00 acres.
Apart from being an established township property developer, IOI Properties is also known for being one of the few integrated property developers that builds and manages its investment properties such as hotels, golf courses, shopping malls and office buildings. Under its investment property portfolio it manages a total of 6.7 million sq. ft. of lettable area, comprising retail, purpose built office and others. These properties are mostly located in high-growth areas, which are well-connected, accessible and are centred within high population concentration.
The Group owns four hotels with 4 to 5-star rating offering a total of more than 1,800 keys namely Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, Palm Garden Hotel, Four Points by Sheraton Puchong, Le Meridien Putrajaya; as well as two golf courses known as Palm Garden Golf Club in IOI Resort City and Palm Villa Golf and Country Resort in Johor. Meanwhile, the Group’s investment assets include an award-winning IOI City Mall – the largest shopping mall in Southern Klang Valley, IOI Mall Puchong and IOI Mall Kulai.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 201301005964
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Comprehensive Insurance coverage, Performance Bonus, Office Attire