Kuala Lumpur Jobs Executive, Order Management (1 Year Contract) Position at Becton Dickinson and Company (Korn Ferry)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Becton Dickinson and Company (Korn Ferry) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive, order management (1 year contract) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Becton Dickinson and Company (Korn Ferry)|
|Position||Executive, Order Management (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
- Execute Customer Order Management functions for ANZ internal and external customers.
- Work closely with business, distributors/end customers, internal customers, finance, RA & supply chain to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Support business objectives; deliver high level of service & performance.
- Execute and manage Order Processing transactions accurately and promptly, including Field Service Contracts billing.
- Co-ordinate with Planning to ensure stock availability as required.
- Co-ordinate with Finance to ensure credit release on time.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics to ensure special instructions are received/ understood, as required.
- Handle distributors/end customers order enquiries/complaints.
- Run Open Order Status reports for distributors/end customers, Finance, Business as required.
- Co-ordinate distributors/end customers claims for shipping discrepancies ie damage, short shipment, over shipment, pricing etc.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Individual Impact Goals (IIG) and meet Development Plan.
- Support service and customer priority strategies.
- Support cost reduction and/ or process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure processes and executions are in compliance with Sarbane Oxley (SOX), GDPMDS & other regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all ISO 13485 requirements and BD policies.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Processes instrument repair requests.
- Maintains billing and shipping logs, and provide weekly/monthly reports of same.
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
- Diploma or BS/BA Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Logistics or related degree
- Shift hour is required – 5am to 2pm
- One year contract role 500
- Highly customer & business oriented.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- A good team player with ability to work cross culture.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other Asian languages an added asset
- Analytical skills and ability to identify trends to work with the appropriate channels to drive corrective and preventive actions
- Innovative to challenge conventional practices and suggest better approaches
- Passionate to be tenacious and resilient
- Flexible to work in different global time zones for meetings and calls
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are the makers of possible
Becton Dickinson (BD) is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 509916-W
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Specific Location: Bangsar South