Cyberjaya Jobs Executive, Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (selangor State Office) Position at Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Executive, Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (Selangor State Office) with full time working hours for our company office, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission, for residents of Cyberjaya and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Others and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 3,400 - RM 4,800, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Executive, Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (Selangor State Office).
|Company||Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission|
|Position||Executive, Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (selangor State Office)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.390|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.760|
Responsible to facilitate the operation of the Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (QMAU) to ensure all activities related to Quality of Services, Spectrum and Network Monitoring, AA management, and ad hoc tasks are well managed and complied with all the SOPs.
- Conduct periodic Drive Tests (QoS) based on schedule (fixed, mobile, OTT, FWA).
- Undertake verification and inspection activities to verify fixed and mobile broadband services quality in compliance with relevant Mandatory Standards (MS QoS) which includes outdoor and indoor coverage.
- Undertake Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) investigations (government only) and make recommendations for rectifications.
- Conduct remote monitoring of spectrum occupancy usage via NASMOC.
- Ensure proper management of resources and tools via Barcode Asset Management System (BAMS) as well as contract renewal, scheduled maintenance, and calibration i.e. MMS and NASMOC.
- Facilitate and execute tasks on the processing of AA applications and collection of fees and strictly comply with the Acts, Regulations, and SOP.
- Assist to monitor the status of AA clients and regular follow-up to avoid any discrepancy in the record eg. business details, validity, and payment of fees.
- Verify and maintain a healthy collection of AA fees.
- Conduct site audit to ensure all spectrum users have valid AA licenses and comply with the approved license condition.
- Participate in disaster management activities.
- Facilitate telecommunication infrastructure hardening by coordinating with service providers and relevant agencies.
- Utilise and manage the state office budget in line with the SOP and guidelines.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Professional Qualifications in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from a reputable University/College.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory framework under the CMA’98 and its subsidiary legislations.
- Good grasp of new developments that impact the communications and multimedia industry, from an economic, social, technical, and consumer protection perspective.
- Sound understanding of project management elements — including resources, risks management, and problem.
- Diversify and flexibility to adapt and adopt changes and requirements of each project management level.
- Attention details, sound reporting, and writing capabilities provide critiques for continuous improvement.
- Able to plan and has good analytical skills.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and observing deadlines.
- Achievement oriented.
- Tenacious and shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Highly independent.
- Convey effectiveness and clarity through writing and speaking.
- Demonstrates sound opinions, expresses clear ideas, and is able to transfer knowledge, and information to all related parties.
Candidate must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Medical coverage
- Opportunity for enhanced learning
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is a statutory body established under the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Act 1998 (MCMCA). MCMC regulates and promotes the development of the communications and multimedia industry which includes telecommunications, broadcasting, postal services and digital signature.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Annual Leave, Medical, SOCSO & Personal Accident Insurance
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive, Quality Monitoring & Assignment Unit (selangor State Office) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cyberjaya 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cyberjaya 2023