Cheras Jobs Executive – Recruitment Position at Sunway Multicare Pharmacy
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive - Recruitment in our company, Sunway Multicare Pharmacy. For candidates who reside in Cheras and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sunway Multicare Pharmacy|
|Position||Executive - Recruitment|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To perform full spectrum of recruitment process, from sourcing resume, pre-screening candidate, interviewing, reference checks, salary proposals until extending the offer to successful hire
- Develop and execute recruitment plans and strategies to ensure hiring goals are met to ensure sufficient manpower for optimal business operation.
- Identify and use appropriate channels of recruitment
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for current and future vacancies
- Liaise with new hires on the required onboarding documents
- Conduct onboarding for new hires to assimilate them into the company culture.
- Participate in HR events (e.g. job fairs, career talks, etc)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and recruitment best practices
- Assist in HR projects and initiatives in-line with Group HR’s objectives and direction.
- To undertake any ad-hoc tasks/projects pertaining to Human Resources and Administrative duties as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or any related discipline.
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience
- Experience with SAP Success Factors and RAMCO systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Independent, pro-active, resourceful and meticulous
We thank all candidates for their application. Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Staff purchase price
- Also enjoy wide range of benefits and staff discounts at Sunway
- Theme parks, hotels, malls, participating merchants and more!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sunway Pharma Sdn Bhd has joined forces with Multicare Health Pharmacy Sdn Bhd in May 2021 to form Sunway Multicare, which is now one of Malaysia’s leading and fastest-growing retail pharmacy chains.
The strategic partnership has seen the integration of Multicare’s pharmaceutical expertise and Sunway’s digitalisation strategies, which further underscore Sunway’s commitment to advancing healthcare, pharmaceutical and other health-related services for consumers across the nation.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 621208-T
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Staff discount, incentive, Business (e.g. Shirts), Casual (e.g. T-Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays. Saturdays or shift required