Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Executive, Replenishment Logistics Position at 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Shah Alam/Subang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive, Replenishment Logistics in our business office, 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Executive, Replenishment Logistics|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Responsible for stocks flow for the completion of stocks flow processes in the most efficient and safest process possible and ensure smooth and efficient operation in the replenishment storage area and its development capabilities to achieve optimization and proper maintenance of the overall operational excellence.
- Assist in monitoring, control development and execution of logistics/ replenishment stocks flow action plans.
- To secure efficient stocks flow by having close collaboration with supply chain team, logistics team and all internal stakeholders for stock optimization.
- To plan, organize and monitor stocks process flow from stock receiving until put away storage and fulfilling the goas of being ready for all stores replenishment.
- Contribute to the logistics organization by adhering an efficient phase in / phase out stocks for space and stocks allocation optimization.
- Responsible to the replenishment dashboard on the agreed goals and action plan and involved in goal setting.
- Responsible for process optimization of process operation flow by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way with the best practices.
- To optimize the utilization of storage space in the warehouse floor and planning of resources.
- Responsible for total supply chain costs optimization.
- Perform tasks and jobs assigned by the management or superior as deem fit and required.
- Dashboard – Replenishment KPI
- As key representative to all stakeholders for logistics operation.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good personal attributes and characters
- Communication skills
- Motivational and initiative skills
- Continuous improvement aptitude
- Quality mindset
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Logistics or related field or equivalent
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
- System knowledge either SAP or WMS.
- Strong analytical skill, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet goals and objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Access, Power Point, Excel)
- Growth opportunities with the biggest convenience retailer
- Staff Benefits (Medical, Pharmacy etc.) & Berjaya Group benefit
- Fast paced and engaging work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Berhad through its subsidiary 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd is the owner and operator of 7-Eleven stores in Malaysia. Incorporated on 4 June 1984, 7-Eleven Malaysia has made its mark in the retailing scene and has been a prominent icon for over 30 years. 7-Eleven Malaysia is the single largest convenience store chain with more than 2,400 stores nationwide, serving over 900,00 customers daily.
In line with our business expansion plans, we are always on the lookout for dynamic and vibrant talents who are keen to build their career with 7-Eleven Malaysia.
To be the best retailer of convenience
To consistently serve the changing needs of customers for their convenience
Our Core Values
Understand: We seek to understand the needs of stakeholders & the company to make the best (balanced) decisions
Simplify: We work towards making things convenient for people to increase the effectiveness of our solutions
Solve: We find ways to resolve issues that prevents us from delivering value to those we serve
Connect: We communicate to manage people’s expectations in the most effective manner
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 120962-P
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Handphone Benefits, Petrol Card & Staff Discount Card within Berjaya Group, Staggered work hours