Pahang Jobs Executive – Revenue Management Position at Genting Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Genting Malaysia Berhad are looking for candidates for the position of executive - revenue management with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics and domiciled in Pahang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 2,800 - RM 3,900 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Genting Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Executive - Revenue Management|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Actuarial/Statistics, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.750|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.850|
- Revenue Management / Pricing Analyst: Support HOD in developing & executing yield management, pricing & business forecasting strategies across all revenue-generating functions in RWG including Casino, Hotel, F&B, Theme Park, etc.
- Provide organization with actionable insights on revenue drivers including consumer insights, economic trends & business opportunities to maximize yield per visitor. Support management’s decision-making on short- & long-term revenue & profitability plans by providing insights to future market demand, sales volumes & revenues.
- Application of analytics to develop accurate forecasts for demand, occupancy & revenue per capita across the resort, as well as predict consumer behavior & optimize price, promotion & product availability including inventories, sales volume & channels in order to maximize yield.
- Produce & present professional & effective reports & presentations.
- Manage stakeholders across the organization in achieving departmental mandate & objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with good results in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or similar quantitative analytics fields including Engineering, IT, Science, etc.
- Work experience in commercial pricing, inventory & logistics, sales & marketing or product management for wide-ranging portfolio in a matrix organization is highly desirable.
- Proven work experience in producing & presenting business analytics to top management or clients.
- Strong interest in data visualization to communicate clearly & effectively. Experience in SAS, Tableau, Power BI or other business analytical tools is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Rental free accommodation
- Food signing facilitates
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 198001004236
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free accommodation, Business (Shirt) / Uniform, Operation - Shift ; Back Office - Regular Hour
- Specific Location: Genting Highlands Resort