Sarawak Jobs Executive, Road Asset Management System (miri, Sarawak) Position at UEM Edgenta Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Executive, Road Asset Management System (Miri, Sarawak). For candidates who reside in Sarawak and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at UEM Edgenta Berhad and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|UEM Edgenta Berhad
|Executive, Road Asset Management System (miri, Sarawak)
|Type of Work
- Execute the system developed for the project, including software and hardware performance checks from all parties involved.
- Prepare all the forms required in the Routine Asset Management System (RAMS) for all scopes of work.
- Prepare the form flow sequence involved in RAMS and ensure smooth functioning.
- Prepare and conduct training for the client, staff, and sub-contractors on the use and maintenance of RAMS.
- Check all the RAMS performance software to ensure efficient functioning and identify any issues.
- Check all the hardware performance from all parties involved and resolve any issues.
- Attend to emergency cases related to RAMS development in a timely manner.
- Ensure high compliance with SOP and company safety act in all aspects of RAMS development.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in system development and management.
- Knowledge of Routine Asset Management System (RAMS) and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with different parties involved.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to SOP and safety act.
|UEM Edgenta PROPEL Berhad (Sarawak), 3349, Jalan Piasau Utara 4, Lutong, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UEM Edgenta is the region’s leading Asset Management & Infrastructure Solutions company. We are listed on Bursa Malaysia (KLSE: EDGENTA) with a clear vision to Optimise Assets and Improve Lives.
We promise the Edgenta Way of delivering quality services to our clients by going beyond standards and offering technology-based solutions as a promise of efficiency, anchored upon a mindset to ensure safety across our operations for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
Our expertise covers Healthcare Support and Property & Facility Solutions within our Asset Management segment, and Infrastructure Services, along with Asset Consultancy within Infrastructure Solutions. We offer our clients a full suite of services throughout their asset life cycle, which includes consultancy, procurement and construction planning, operations and maintenance, as well as optimisation, rehabilitation and upgrades.
UEM Edgenta is currently present in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 5067-M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual