Petaling Jaya Jobs Executive, Shariah Compliance Position at Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Executive, Shariah Compliance. For candidates who reside in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad
|Executive, Shariah Compliance
|Type of Work
To assist Head of Compliance and/or the Manager, Shariah Compliance for effective functioning of Shariah governance, which includes:
1) provision of day-to-day advice to relevant stakeholders within the Corporation on Shariah matters based on the decisions and guidance by the appointed External Shariah Advisor.
2) conducting pre-product or scheme approval to ensure Shariah compliance.
3) Reviewing and providing input to Manager, Shariah Compliance on relevant framework, policy, procedure guidelines and manuals submitted by stakeholders.
4) Ensuring all new regulations, requirements in terms of shariah are disseminated to the stakeholders on a timely basis.
5) reviewing and providing input to Manager, Shariah Compliance on relevant legal documentation submitted by stakeholders.
6) ensuring proper dissemination of the decisions and guidance by the appointed External Shariah Advisor within the Corporation.
7) undertaking administrative and secretarial functions to support the appointment, reappointment and remuneration of the External Shariah Advisor, including the overall Shariah governance-related matters.
8) reporting and monitoring of Shariah non-compliance incidents.
9) Undertake all other relevant tasks as assigned by the Manager, Shariah Compliance from time to time.
Qualification : Degree in Islamic Law / Islamic Banking / Shariah / Islamic Finance / Usul Fiqh or equivalent field.
Experience : Minimum 2 years of working experience in Shariah related field, preferably in Shariah Advisory or Shariah Review area.
Knowledge : Conversant with Shariah compliance risk management, Shariah Advisory and a general knowledge on legislation, rules and regulations
Skills / Competencies : Good planning, coordination and analytical and innovative thinking abilities. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good report writing skills. Matured, independent and possess high degree of ethics and integrity.
|Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad, 97, Jalan SS 7/2, SS7, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- A subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC) is a limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 on July 5, 1972. Its main objective is to play a developmental role in supporting the Malaysia’s economic development agenda by assisting marginal but potentially viable small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs), particularly enterprises without collateral or with inadequate collateral and track record to obtain financing from the financial institutions. CGC facilitates SMEs access to financing through its guarantee schemes.
In its formative years, CGC assisted small enterprises particularly in agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors. As the Malaysian economy expanded and diversified over the years, the demand for CGC guarantee services grew in tandem. This led CGC to expand its range of products and services to cater for larger credit facilities required by the medium-sized SMEs.
Today, CGC supports SMEs through provision of loan guarantee and financing facilities, advisory services for financial and business development, credit information and credit rating services in collaboration with SME Corp and Credit Bureau Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. Through the Bureau, CGC helps SMEs improve their creditworthiness and bankability, enabling them to secure favourable financing and credit terms from the banks and other credit grantors on their own merit.
February 2018, CGC introduced imSME, Malaysia’s 1st SME Financing/Loan referral platform. imSME serves as an alternative channel for SMEs to find financing products. At different stages of their business developments, SMEs will be guided to legitimate and authorised channels to source for their business financing needs.
In recent years, CGC has forged strategic alliances with many banking partners to offer innovative financing options and delivery channels that are cost-effective and efficient to enhance SMEs access to financing.
To date, CGC has availed 508,898 financing to SMEs valued over RM86.8 billion since its establishment.
Current shareholders of CGC are Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) and commercial banks licensed in Malaysia operating through a network of more than 2,600 branches nationwide.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 12441- M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Medical