Johor Bahru Jobs Failure Analysis Engineer Position at WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Failure Analysis Engineer. For those of you who live in Johor Bahru and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Failure Analysis Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Able to lead and monitor a group of technicians on end-to-end debugging, diagnostic and troubleshooting at pcba system level.
- Hands on Test Measurement equipment such as Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-Meter and Power Supply
- Reading and interpreting schematic diagrams to be use in troubleshooting, debugging, and diagnosing of pcba system level.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, well organized, and minimum supervision.
- Strong team player, with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Possess strong engineering and analytical problem-solving skills will be an added advantage.
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s in engineering (Computer /Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Candidate with electronic functional testing background in EMS PCB industry is highly prefer.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the EMS PCB industry or equivalent technical knowledge/experience in electronics circuit.
- Experienced in providing technical support in terms of, diagnostic, debugging and troubleshooting on electronic PCBA.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, and committed to continuous learning.
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Taiwan’s public listed company who expands in Senai, Johor
- Attractive benefits package & performance bonus
- Opportunity to advance in your career
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wiwynn is an innovative cloud IT infrastructure provider of high quality computing and storage products, plus rack solutions for leading data centers. Wiwynn aggressively invest in next generation technologies for workload and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) optimization. As an OCP (Open Computer Project) solution provider and platinum member,Wiwynn actively participates in advanced computing and storage system designs while constantly implementing the benefits of OCP into traditional data centers.Wiwynn has purchased an industrial land in Senai Airport City FreeZone. Construction of 1st factory (Phase 1) has begun and it's expected to commence its production in early 2023.
To learn more about Wiwynn, visit https://ww.wiwynn.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1238679-P
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), AWS, Performance bonus
- Specific Location: Senai Airport City