Selangor Jobs Field Application Engineer – Mechanical/automation Position at T.E.M. ENGINEERING SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Field Application Engineer - Mechanical/Automation. For those of you who live in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, T.E.M. ENGINEERING SDN BHD, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 3,000 - RM 5,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|T.E.M. ENGINEERING SDN BHD
|Field Application Engineer - Mechanical/automation
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing
- Provide relevant engineering information to colleagues and customers when requested.
- Locate sources of problems via observation, hearing and with assistance of tools and equipment for both automation (i.e. servomotor, PLC) and robotic products.
- Analyze and guide customers to the best possible solution based on their system and environment requirements for automation and robotic products.
- Plan, arrange and prepare workflow charts and diagrams using programming knowledge and logic, and subsequently implement them in projects.
- Perform training and commissioning for related products (automation or robotic) for customers upon request or after completion of the system programming.
- Take initiative to own and solve specific customer issues
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and come up with best possible solution.
- Design and run simulation for robotic products upon customer request.
- Interface and collaborate with sales team, engineers and product managers on both automation and robotics department to obtain accurate information of application usage and product management.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automation or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good influencing, analytical and problem solving.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
- Establish good relationship with customer quality personnel
- GOOD REMUNERATION
- TRAINING DEVELOPMENT
- GOOD CULTURE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
T.E.M. started its humble beginning in 1980 as a sole-proprietor in machinery trading. Today we are a group comprising of 11 divisions and a foundry. These products and services are provided via 7 of our outlets nationwide.
T.E.M. offer quality products based on reliability and affordability from mechanical parts to industrial automation and IOT solution. Our customers include key accounts, machine makers, MRO, dealers and system integrators. Our core strength is our ever-ready service orientated support team and the availability of large inventory.
We provide solutions to our customers, increasing their production efficiency, improving energy saving, enhancing machine precision and provide monitoring of resources. We believe in continuous learning from our engineers to share their experience and engaged our customers as partners. This is so we can grow together and improve the quality and competitiveness of Malaysian's manufacturing.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 1265436-w
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Bonus, Company Outing, Annual Dinner, 5.5 days a week
- Specific Location: Puchong