Kuala Lumpur Jobs Field Coach Position at Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd )
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., we Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd ), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as field coach and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd )|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora SEA’s retail activity spans over 8 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Australia, New Zealand and Korea) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships such as Fahrenheit 88 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Ion in Singapore. Its digital activities span over eight countries (retail countries excluding India, plus Philippines). Sephora SEA has experienced rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Malaysia is looking to recruit Field Coach.
Your role includes designing and developing training programs based on the organization’s needs. You will need to communicate to the cast members about what is expected and to help them develop the necessary competencies and skill sets in order to perform efficiently in the workplace.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
- Coaching and training at the heart of team performance.
- Instilling Sephora’s DNA and values within the cast members.
- Leading a culture of in-store coaching using the SBI model, with a priority on needs of the customer.
- Observing interactions with customers on the floor and through active listening & questioning, to coach individual cast members to draw out their own solutions to improve and develop.
- Support Store Managers & HR on the performance/ progress of individual team members.
- Leveraging on love meter results to coach individuals and supporting the store to improve service level.
- Driving key training initiatives, e.g. “Customer Experience”, through active and sustained in-store coaching, contributing to the culture of shop-floor focus and positive recognition.
- Collaborating with Category and Marketing team to actively facilitate product training, including new launches, for store population.
- Developing skills of silhouette building combining product information with selling skills in order to optimize cross-selling. Leveraging on role play and on-the-floor coaching to enhance the benefits to the customer.
- Ensuring the Store Management team has full visibility on training activities (progress, required actions, concerns etc.) making recommendations as needed.
- Managing and monitoring the quality and impact of all in-store training via follow up, partnering with the Store Management team, maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe subsequent implementation and ensure true retention of training contents.
- Facilitating and ensuring consistent on-boarding of new hires.
- Liaising with HR to ensure proactive planning for new hires.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have a Degree or Diploma in any field.
- You have Store Retail Management experience, which is preferred.
- If you have a Professional certificate(s) it will be an added advantage.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You have the ability to form effective working relationships.
- You have proactive approach to tasks.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You are highly resourceful and disciplined with the ability to multitask.
- You are a self-motivator who is passionate, energetic with the ability to motivate and energize others.
- You are enthusiastic about learning
- You are highly adaptable, organized and patient.
Reporting line & key stakeholders
You will be reporting to the Training Manager.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,00 passionate team members are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
|Address||Beauty in Motion Sdn Bhd, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia's (SEA)retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships as ION in Singapore or Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 100 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 901461-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Optical
- Specific Location: Kuala Lumpur