Kuala Lumpur Jobs Finance & Accounting Intern (april-may’23 Intake) Position at CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Finance & Accounting Intern (April-May'23 intake). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD|
|Position||Finance & Accounting Intern (april-may'23 Intake)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
CBRE is one of the Fortune 500 company and a good platform for you to explore corporate setting. Do not hesitate to drop your CV if you would like to have a tremendous internship experience with global exposure.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyse data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must posses at least Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Able to commit for 5-6 months duration
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Aptitude for math and proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
Benefits of joining CBRE?
- Competitive internship allowance
- High chance to secure permanent job
- Free flow of pantry with beverages and snacks
- Career growth and tremendous learning opportunities
- Supportive teams with proper guidance
|Address||CBRE Asia Pacific - Malaysia SSC, UOA Corporate Tower, Level 15, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Fortune 500 organization
- Competitive Internship Allowance
- Walking distance to LRT Kerinchi
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,00 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Please visit our website at ww.cbre.com.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 1099369-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Bangsar