Kuala Lumpur Jobs Finance And Accounts Executive Position at Eastern & Oriental Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Eastern & Oriental Berhad is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Finance and Accounts Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Eastern & Oriental Berhad|
|Position||Finance And Accounts Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
You will support the Finance & Accounts team in the preparation of month-end closing and perform other daily accounting functions.
- Verify and process invoices, account payables in the system and to reconcile the statement of accounts of suppliers
- Perform daily accounting operations including consolidating receivables, verifying and processing of invoices and payments, and statement of accounts reconciliation
- Handle bank-related transactions including monitoring of bank balances, preparation remittances via online and/or cheque payments to suppliers
- Perform month-end closing and handle full set of accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain organized documentation and filing of records to support all accounting entries
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial data entries into accounting system are in compliance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Assume and carry out ad-hoc accounting projects or assignments
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or professional qualification in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of finance and accounting experience preferably in the property industry; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to handle full set of accounts an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Organized and attention to details
- Able to work fairly independently and within deadlines
- Good communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Resourceful, fast learner with a positive working attitude
- A team player
- A competitive salary commensurate with your work experience
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Enjoy staff rate for eligible staff in hotels of E&O Group
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EXPECT NOTHING ORDINARY - ONLY AT E & O
The E&O Group (Eastern & Oriental Berhad) is a premier lifestyle property development group listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. Synonymous with timeless elegance and discernment, our property development portfolio is spread across four main growth engines spanning major destinations in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Johor’s Iskandar Malaysia as well as internationally, in Central London.
E&O’s landmark properties in Kuala Lumpur, include The Mews, St Mary Residences, Dua Residency, Idamansara and Seventy Damansara, all located in the most prime and prestigious neighbourhoods of the capital city.
In Penang, the award-winning Seri Tanjung Pinang (STP) is the island’s first master-planned seafront development that is now a highly sought-after and thriving community to locals as well as expatriates from over 20 nationalities.
In Johor’s southern development corridor of Iskandar Malaysia, E&O has embarked on Avira, a 207-acre development within Bandar Medini Iskandar that has easy accessibility to the Second Link connection to Singapore.
In its expansion overseas, E&O’s international foray into real estate investment and development is focused within prime locations in London, including Princes House along Kingsway, ESCA House in Bayswater, and a commercial property in Hammersmith.
E&O’s leading position as a lifestyle developer is anchored by its niche in luxury hospitality derived from its namesake, the iconic Eastern & Oriental Hotel, a cherished heritage landmark in George Town established in 1885.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 555-K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)