George Town Jobs Finance And Admin Officer Position at LAM WAH EE NURSING COLLEGE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, LAM WAH EE NURSING COLLEGE is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically George Town and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 4,000 - RM 5,600 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||LAM WAH EE NURSING COLLEGE|
|Position||Finance And Admin Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.600|
- Responsible for preparation of full set of accounts and reports
- Manage accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other related accounting / financial task assigned
- Responsible for staff payroll and related matters
- Responsible in purchasing activities and other general administrative tasks
- Preferably with a Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge in full-set accounts, journal entries and payroll
- Pleasant and possess good coomunication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good working environment
- Free medical benefits
- Training and Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lam Wah Ee Nursing Academy is a first private nursing college in the northern region in peninsular Malaysia. Established in 1986, Lam Wah Ee Nursing College Penang holds the track record of 100% outstanding passing rate for the past 10 years in the Malaysian Nursing Board Registration Examination; a testament to the staff’s excellent know-how and unwavering commitment to the training. The college believes that the essence of nursing is caring and nurtures this key value in all our students.
With an eye for talent and a heart for those who can make a difference, we are looking for people who are dedicated to giving their best. If you want to change lives for the better, we will be interested to hear from you.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1189875- T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Maternity, Subsidised rate - Food, Office Attire, Mon-Friday, Sat (half-day)
- Specific Location: JELUTONG