Kuala Lumpur Jobs Finance Assistant Manager Position at Zurich Shared Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Zurich Shared Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance Assistant Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Zurich Shared Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|Finance Assistant Manager
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Responsibilities and accountabilities
Month end closing functions
- Checking and analyze reasonableness and accuracy of monthly closing of accounts and comply to Accounting Standards.
- Booking of MFRS 16 and MFRS 9 entries when applicable.
- Balance Sheet and payroll reconciliations to ensure clearance of the items.
- Computation of monthly income statement and management expense files.
- Assessment of impairment on fixed interval basis.
- Regional reporting platforms for Actuals, Plan and Forecast, in addition to yearly planning exercise.
- Quarterly APAC reporting papers.
- Bi-monthly expense pack.
- Oversee inter-company balance reconciliation to sync balances.
- Excel file enhancements on reporting functions.
Tax & deferred tax provision, and transfer pricing
- Monthly closing tax and deferred tax computation.
- Yearly tax compliance submission to the IRB, to work with tax agents and tax department.
- Review and furnish of information – transfer pricing documentation.
Year end audit
- Drafting of audited financial statements.
- Furnish required documents to external auditors promptly basis.
Projects and ad-hoc matters
- Involvement in projects and ad-hoc whenever require to.
- Degree qualifications in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent or Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
- 6 years and above relevant accounting and auditing experience, preferably with auditing exposure.
- Basic accounting knowledge, i.e. IFRS and MFRS.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Power Point and Word knowledge are needed.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- Acceptable written & verbal communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of critical thinking & organization skills with strong attention to detail and ability to analyze financial statements upon completeness of transactions (monthly basis).
- Team player and fast learner.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance group, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Founded 140 years ago, today we employ over 60,00 dedicated employees and serve customers in over 170 countries around the world; with strong positions in North America and Europe, and growing positions in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
Founded in Switzerland in 1872, the Zurich Insurance Group ("Zurich") is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. At Zurich, our mission is to help customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 53,00 employees, we provide a wide range of property and casualty, as well as life insurance products and services. We serve individuals, small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 200601014653
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)