Johor Bahru Jobs Finance Executive Position at AMOS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Johor Bahru and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,000 - RM 4,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AMOS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
· Handle in closing monthly full set of accounts and finance operations duties.
· Preparation and posting JVs,
· Preparation of monthly reconciliation accounts schedules and bank reconciliation
· Maintain Fixed Asset Register
· Prepare payments forecast.
· Handle Interco reconciliation and resolve discrepancies (Inter Company Payable and Receivable, Sales and Purchases transactions) with partner entities.
· Preparing and submission of monthly financial reporting pack for Group head office
· Prepare monthly financial variances analysis on sales and expenses.
· Timely upload of TB into online Group consolidation application (SigmaConso)
· Liaising with banks on banking matters
· Handles annual corporate taxation, GST/VAT submission, tax compliance, and withholding tax.
· Liaising with Company Secretary on board resolution matters, and local statutory filing requirements
· Prepare and support forecasting and budgeting activities.
· Prepare statutory financial statements.
· Assist and support internal and external auditors activities
· Liaise with tax agents and resolve tax queries
· Support Singapore HQ finance operations
· Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior or management.
· Diploma or Degree in accountancy or related field
· Must be CPA/ACCA/CIMA
· Good knowledge with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) compliance
· Practical experience in Internal controls and governance of authority.
· With 5 years of relevant experiences in accounting or managing shared services
· Commercial acumen, experience in shipping or marine & offshore industry will be an advantage
· Experience in full set accounting, GST submission
· Proficient in SAP and MS Excel
Please be informed that only shortlist candidate will be contacted. Please state your current/last salary and expected salary in your resume for the application.
- Able to start work ASAP
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Fast-paced environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AMOSMalaysia Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of AMOS Group Limited. AMOS was founded in 1974 and later listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2012.
AMOS offers a comprehensive variety of world-class technical supplies, services, and provisioning solutions to customers in the Marine and Offshore industries. We are also a leading provider of premium rigging and lifting products such as heavy lift slings and grommets, wire rope slings, crane wire, mooring equipment and related fittings and accessories.
We also provide related services including load testing, spooling services, rental services and other fabrication services to our customers globally.In addition, as part of our value-added customer service, we provide ship stores and equipment for ships and oil rigs, which we source from third party suppliers all over the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 887451-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Tanjung Langsat
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Johor Bahru 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Johor Bahru 2023