Kuala Lumpur Jobs Finance Executive Position at CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of finance executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Job Description- Finance Executive
Since founded, Chery has always taken adhering to technology-driven strategy, creating a vehicle brand with international competitiveness and influence as its corporate vision. Relying on the constant pursuit of technological innovation, Chery has become the first passenger vehicle enterprise in China to master the core technology of engine, gearbox, chassis, platform and new energy, and the first one in China to export vehicle, CKD parts, engine and vehicle manufacturing technology and equipment to overseas market.
Chery has always focused on developing domestic and international markets. Chery has continuously deepened its globalization through the implementation of product strategy, localization strategy and talent strategy. After more than 20 years of development, Chery’s sales and services network covers more than 80 countries and regions and has won the trust of 10 million consumers worldwide.
• Handle accounts, invoicing and financial reporting activities before deadlines.
• Update daily panner to support operation payments.
• Prepare bank reconciliation and attend to bank matters.
• Keep up-to-date records of invoices and rate card management.
• Prepare monthly management reports and tax computation.
• Liaise with auditors and tax agents for inquiries, schedules, documentation, and statutory financial statements.
• Maintain tidy filing and documentations.
• Provide additional analysis and reports as requested by management.
• Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, finance and other related majors.
• Professional experience: more than 3 years related experience in automobile industry is an advantage.
• Strong communication and coordination ability, planning ability and execution ability; relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities.
• Strong ability to withstand pressure; strong subjective initiative, daring to innovate and break through.
• Language requirement: English as working language.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A globalized automobile brand located in China.
- Preferably the candidate with experience in Automotive industry.
- Join a high perfomance team for our exciting project in Malaysia.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chery is a Chinese automobile brand with global influence. Chery has established a research and development team of more than 5,500 people through five global R&D centers, and has the most powerful R&D strength of engine, transmission, chassis and other core technologies among Chinese automobile brands. Chery is also the first Chinese automobile company to export CBU, CKD, engines and vehicle manufacturing technology and equipment to the world. Up to now, Chery has exported its vehicles to more than 80 countries and regions, and has set up 10 overseas factories, more than 1,500 overseas dealerships and service outlets, with nearly 12 million users worldwide, ranking first in the number of passenger cars exported from China for 20 consecutive years.
For further information, please visit:
Chery Jaguar Land Rover
Chery New Energy
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 1490023-U
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)