Kuala Lumpur Jobs Finance Executive Position at GREYWOLF NETWORKS SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance Executive. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at GREYWOLF NETWORKS SDN BHD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,000 - RM 6,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|GREYWOLF NETWORKS SDN BHD
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
The Finance Executive is responsible for maintaining financial and accounting services in order to meet legislative requirements and support the company’s accounting function.
- Manage timely billings to and collections from customer, liaise with, review and prepare payments to vendors;
- Handle full set of accounts and daily accounting functions, ensuring accuracy and proper supporting documentation and recording;
- Timely month end closing and preparation of monthly schedules including AR, AP, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets;
- Handle annual audit and preparation of audit schedules;
- Manage cashflow and monthly bank reconciliation;
- Maintain intercompany schedules and monthly reconciliation with related companies;
- Ensure compliance with local statutory reporting requirements and financial accounting regulations;
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary, bankers and any other external parties/vendors as necessary;
- Ensure adherence of processes to Group SOPs;
- Assist in the annual group budget process and maintain budget vs actual monthly records;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or LCCI/ACCA;
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience;
- Self-driven and able to work independently under tight deadlines;
- Good team player and able to work with colleagues of all levels;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- MS Office, particularly Excel. Knowledge in Xero is preferred but not essential.
|CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite 09-12, Level 9 Avenue 3, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Creative Bonuses, Attractive Salary, Benefits, etc.
- Work Life Balance
- Young and Fun Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GreyWolf Networks Sdn Bhd is a software development house which specialize in crafting customized web application to cater to the different needs of every customer. At GreyWolf, we believe in transforming traditional business process with the latest technology. As such, by coming onboard with us, you will get to explore, innovate, and implementing the latest technologies for our clients.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1509486-X
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Bangsar South