Selayang Jobs Finance Executive Position at H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Finance Executive in our company, H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd. For candidates who reside in Selayang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1) To handle full set of finance operations such as Account Receivables, Account Payable, Fixed Assets Management, Cash Management, General Ledger and Reporting
2) Responsible for overall day-to-day accounting and finance functions including preparation of payments, monitor receipts, etc.
3) Assist to prepare SST/GST reporting and statutory reporting
4) Assist in identify credit risk related issues
5) Assist in preparing monthly cash flow forecast / sales forecast / annual budget
6) Organize & maintain financial records with proper filling
7) Collaborate with other departments in ensuring to deliver timely and informative reports as well as accuracy of accounting data and improve efficiency
8) Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
a) Qualification : Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma
b) Years and Level of Experience : at least 3 years working in relevant field with full set account experience
c) Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints while still ensuring accuracy and efficiency in financial reporting
d) An analytical mind and a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
e) Ability to work independently
f) Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Malaysia
g) Flexibility to travel
Preferred candidate who can join us immediately or by July / August 2023.
- Good environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd is a member of the Hansen & Rosenthal Group of Companies, a global network of refineries, specialty formulation plants and sales offices. The parent company, H&R GmbH & Co. KGaA is listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany.
The company is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of petrochemical, synthetic and bio based specialties for various industrial applications as well as produced precision plastic components. The group comprises individual divisions which enjoy excellent position as market and technology leaders in their respective field.
In line with its expansion plan, H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd invites highly motivated professionals with initiative and ability to work independently to join our team in the following position:
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1360046-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Friday