Petaling Jaya Jobs Finance Executive Position at Zodiac Capital Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Zodiac Capital Sdn. Bhd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Zodiac Capital Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
Some of the Perks Working with Us:
- Career Growth (Promotion Within 1 Year)
- Annual Performance Bonus & Increment
- Medical, Optical & Dental Benefits
- Unlimited Refreshment Pantry Corner
- Work Life Balance – Flexible WFH Arrangement
- GHS & Group Personal Accident Insurances Benefit
- Education Sponsorship
- Friday Relaxing / Employee Engagement Session
- Close full set of account
- Fixed assets register and verifications
- Review & reconcile cashbook, account receivable, account payable & general ledger account are maintained up to date
- Respond to any dispute arise from AR and AP account
- Assist in monthly and annual budget preparation
- Verify commission and joint venture fee calculation
- Prepare, submit and monitor trustee payment and claim
- Liaise with external statutory bodies, local authorities, bankers and lawyers
- Assist in tax planning and tax submission for CP204 and CP204R
- Update and maintain Pbe Enterprise for online payment
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI or ACCA
- Preferable working in Audit & Tax Industry.
- Required language: English and Malay
- Added Advantage: Mandarin Language.
- Required skill (s) : Read and Write in English and Malay
- A PEOPLE FIRST WORKPLACE
- EMPLOYEE GROWTH PROGRAMS TO UPSKILL OUR PEOPLE
- Our CULTURE: Work-Hard, Play-Hard.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Perpetual Memorial Park, established in 1994, is Johor’s trusted private memorial park which provides a full suite of bereavement care and services in Johor. Spanning more than 150 acres of freehold, auspicious Feng Shui land across Johor and Perak, our thoughtfully manicured parks evoke a sense of peace, tranquillity and restfulness - a soothing oasis and sanctuary for loved ones to honor their ancestors.
With close to 3 decades of serving our community, Perpetual has united more than 20,00 families in preserving memories for generations to come. Our company is dedicated to preserving and celebrating the culture and tradition of Malaysians with affordable, bespoke bereavement services and facilities. We utilize technology innovatively and respectfully to make our customers and communities’ experience more personal and culturally authentic. We aspire to continue providing the support and care for our community in their time of need.
We exist to capture and preserve memories and traditions of the dearly departed so that they can be passed on to the generations that come.
We are committed to innovate using technology and tradition to make our customers and community experiences better and more personal.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 442117-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Unlimited Pantry, Work Life Balance, Education support policy, Casual (e.g. T-shirts) – Collar Shirt
- Specific Location: Merchant Square