Subang Jaya Jobs Finance Manager (with Hr And Admin Supervision) Position at Neusoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Neusoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Subang Jaya and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of finance manager (with hr and admin supervision) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 10,000 - RM 15,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Neusoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Finance Manager (with Hr And Admin Supervision)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 15.000|
Neusoft Corporation is a global leader in developing software and hardware for intelligent cockpits, Telematics, in-vehicle navigation, and body-control systems, with around $600 million in annual revenues. We provide automotive solutions to OEMs in China and around the world.
We seek a highly skilled and experienced Finance Manager to oversee financial management, HR, and administration in our Malaysian subsidiary. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, a proactive and solution-oriented mindset, and familiarity with relevant policies and regulations in Malaysia and other ASEAN countries.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive financial management system for the Malaysian subsidiary in line with the headquarters’ accounting, auditing, and internal control requirements.
- Prepare annual financial budgets for the subsidiary, monitor implementation, provide regular feedback, and ensure clear communication and reporting to headquarters.
- Manage all accounting-related matters for the subsidiary, including preparing periodic financial statements and reports. And oversee the subsidiary’s accounting processes, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Assist with HR and administration-related tasks, including recruitment, employee relations, and general office management.
- Ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements, including taxation, employment, and data privacy.
- Collaborate with other departments to support cross-functional initiatives and drive business growth.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a systematic approach and a proactive, solution-oriented mindset. And the ability to continuously self-improvement and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- At least five years of finance experience, preferably in the software or manufacturing industry.
- Professional accounting qualifications such as CPA or ACCA are preferred; knowledge of financial and tax policies in Malaysia and other ASEAN countries is a definite advantage.
- English and Mandarin fluency is required to liaise with China HQ.
- "CASE" technological transformation in the automotive industry.
- The globalisation trend in China's automotive industry.
- Good benefits and staff welfare.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Focusing on software technology, Neusoft’s businesses cover the fields of smart city, healthcare, intelligent vehicles connectivity, software product and service.
In the field of smart city, Neusoft’s products and solutions support more than 20 industries, including healthcare, telecommunication, energy, finance, transportation, environmental protection, education and etc., with leading market shares in numerous industries and sectors. Its smart city cloud platform promotes the construction of green, open, and shared new smart cities.
In the field of healthcare, Neusoft creates value for the stakeholders in the ecosystem, to promote the integration of information technology and healthcare, and create the new healthcare model. It provides both online and offline full-lifecycle healthcare products and solutions for residents, patients, medical service payers, government, medical service providers, and other stakeholders of the health ecosystem.
In the field of intelligent vehicles connectivity, Neusoft has nearly 30 years of experience in serving global customers. Driven by software, focusing on the areas of intelligent connectivity and in-vehicle infotainment, autonomous driving, car sharing and electrification, Neusoft promotes the integration of the automotive industry, and is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, smart and green automotive ecosystem and to providing mobility services.
In the field of software product and service, based on new technologies such as mobile Internet, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data, Neusoft provides relevant products, cloud and data services, product engineering and software engineering services, to help enterprises achieve business innovation and transformation.
In the future, Neusoft will be more agile, innovative and customer-centric, and use software to help individuals, businesses, and many industries respond and adapt to the hyper-connected era. It is committed to transforming people’s lives and the world by innovations beyond technology.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1417689-P
- Average Processing Time: 5 days