Kuala Lumpur Jobs Fire Command Centre Operator (the Exchange Trx) Position at Lendlease
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Fire Command Centre Operator (The Exchange TRX). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Lendlease, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Armed Forces with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Fire Command Centre Operator (the Exchange Trx)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The Tun Razak Exchange is a development poised to be Malaysia’s new international business and financial district. At the heart of this urban transformation is The Exchange TRX, a city defining development designed to create the ultimate experiential environment, from retail to dining, entertainment and world class hotels.
The Exchange TRX is a 17-acre integrated development set to become one of Asia’s leading lifestyle hubs. The mall is a 1.3 million sq ft of next-generation retail space will include a 10-acre rooftop park.
We are looking for build our mall team and would like to invite aspiring individuals to apply for the following role:
Fire Command Centre Operator
Responsible and support day to day responsible and support for operations matter in ensuring security of the Centre for co-workers, tenants, shoppers, visitors and contractors in compliance to TRX The Exchange Safety and Security Manual and local legislation. Your duties include but to limited to the following:
- Manage Fire Command Centre (FCC) daily operations and response to any emergency situations and proper register and document it.
- Monitor and ensure compliance on BOMBA, POLICE, Local Authority regulations and Safety & Security Manual compliance especially on threat, burglary, theft & fraud, crime, access control, robbery, public order, distress situation also below grade with 360 precent monitoring.
- To identify potential security “threats” and propose remedial actions/measure to the Security, EHS & Operations Facility Management.
- To monitor and conduct inspection as pre-required interval for the security system to ensure the systems are always in working and proper functions as per requirement.
- To assist and monitor outsource security overall daily operations performance to ensure the duty is carry out in accordance with the job scopes and responsibility for smooth operations and security of the Centre’s operations.
- To conduct safety & security related training to Outsource Security Personnel to ensure comply requirement and interval.
- To work with security to oversee and monitor the fire alarm system (FAS), building control system (BCS) access control, CCTV, and PA system to ensure in good working order.
- First response to security related incident and to assist with Security Executive’s to carryout investigation by gather relevant information and recommend prevention action and counter measure to prevent the similar occurrence.
- Liaise with Security Department and assisting in crime investigation, incident, lost & found items and other related matter.
- To carry out the inspection to emergency equipment to ensure it is always ready to use condition.
- Possess at least 2 to 3 years of operations, Shopping Centre as well as building Safety and Security experience.
- Possess at least SPM or experience in or services with Police (PDRM) or relevant Authorities.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations on safety and security related.
- Great attention for details.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Proactive, independent, team player, organised, work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to perform rotating shift.
We create award-winning urban precincts, new communities, retail precincts, and workplaces to the highest sustainability standards. We are also privileged to create essential civic and social infrastructure including state-of-the-art hospitals, universities and stadiums around the world.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
If you feel this position is suited to your skills, experience, and career aspirations, please apply on the link.
- 22 days annual leave
- Permanent role
- Medical, dental and optical benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group, with approximately 12,00 employees internationally. We combine our core capabilities of development, construction, investment and property management across the property value chain to offer innovative and intergrated solutions for our clients. Headquartered in Sydney but with with more than35 years' experience in Malaysia, we are proud to have delivered some of the mosticonic and award-winning projects locally and globally. Every day, millions of people around the worldlive, work, shop andplay via anasset created by Lendlease.
Our vision ‘To Create The Best Places’ is not justabout the buildings and spaces for our clients and communities, but also tocreate the best place to work for the people who make it possible - our employees. This vision drives our market-leading and innovative people practices.
Lendlease is proud to be the winner of the Gold award for the Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy category at the recent Asia Recruitment Awards (ARA) 2020
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 305506-K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Healthcare Flex Benefit