Kuala Lumpur Jobs Full Stack Developer I Hybrid Work-from Home & Office Model Position at AGTIV Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Full Stack Developer I Hybrid Work-from Home & Office Model. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, AGTIV Consulting Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 3,500 - RM 6,500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|AGTIV Consulting Sdn Bhd
|Full Stack Developer I Hybrid Work-from Home & Office Model
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
How this career will benefit you?
- Great exposure to various technologies and platforms. Our projects are with some of the largest banks, insurance, oil & gas as well as pharmaceutical companies in Malaysia, Singapore, India, France, and beyond.
- 5 working days. Fair remuneration and package, with additional performance-based rewards like project bonuses and performance bonuses.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior team members as well as various talent development programs like Learning Tuesdays, Monthly Coaching, and more.
You will play an important role in
- Working with our Project Manager and/or Business Analyst in gathering functional requirements and specifications to gain a complete picture of our client’s expectations in order to solve their challenges.
- Reporting to our Solution Architect and/or Tech Lead, you will be jointly developing technical solutions for web applications, mobile applications, reporting, enterprise integrations, data store and processing layers that cater for scalability, high availability, security, and high-performance design.
- Producing and updating development activity plans, effort estimations, and technical estimations to support the business objective.
For us to consider your application for this role, you will need to have
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least one(1) year of technical experience and background in developing system architecture, solutions, and actual system implementations.
- Absolutely love coding and troubleshooting!
Must have skills
- .NET Framework,
- .NET Core,
- SQL Server,
- AngularJS (Optional),
- Xamarin (Optional),
- Flutter (Optional)
Transportation nearby: Directly attached to LRT (University / KL Gateway Station). Moving forward we will be on a hybrid model with a combination of work-from-home and coming into the office.
Call for Action
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
- Project Bonuses (Revenue-Sharing), Support Incentive and more
- World-Class Customers - Singapore, France, UK, India & Malaysia
- Monthly Learning, Social Get-Together, WFM & Office-Hybrid
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We deliver software solutions leveraging on cloud technologies as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and etc.; we also build solutions on on-premise server stacks such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics and .NET Framework / .NET Core. Our services include end-to-end project implementation which consists of Project Management, Feasibility Study, Requirements, Assessment, Design, Development, Testing, Training, Deployment and Support and Maintenance. As part of our expansion plan, we are also building our own brand products leveraging on Microsoft platform, that will eventually serve a broader customer base around the world.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 826140-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Training & Certification, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: KL Gateway
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full Stack Developer I Hybrid Work-from Home & Office Model position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023