Kuala Lumpur Jobs Fund Management Specialist (fresh Graduate) – 1 Year Contract Position at PERSOLKELLY – CW Project
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,800 - RM 4,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY – CW Project|
|Position||Fund Management Specialist (fresh Graduate) - 1 Year Contract|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- Recording of bank account balance and uploading acquirer settlement files to internal system.
- Handle customer case at 1st level and follow up with the case status to ensure on time closure.
- Chargeback information compilation for acquirer, follow up and upload to the system.
- Handle payment installment processing.
- Handle data compilation to verify outstanding tasks, monitor, follow up to ensure closure.
- Merchant settlement report preparation and liquidity monitoring.
- Basic daily reconciliation involving MDR, VAT calculation etc.
- Diploma or degree major in accounting and finance, knowledgeable in international payment, collection and settlement business, working experience in global banks, payment companies or corporate treasury preferred.
- Fresh graduates with Accounting and Finance is welcome to apply.
- Computer literate, good in Microsoft office particularly excel.
- A fast learner, able to adapt to rapidly developing and changing working environment, with great teamwork and communication skills, clear mindset and innovative.
- Always practice customer first, with strong risk awareness, information safekeeping and corresponding escalation when required.
- Proficient of English and Mandarin in listening, speaking, reading and writing is an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 122114-P
- Average Processing Time: 4 days