Cyberjaya Jobs Gl Accountant Position at Talent Spot Group Private Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of GL Accountant. For those of you who live in Cyberjaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Talent Spot Group Private Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Talent Spot Group Private Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Our client is an US MNC and a global leader in IT Software Management
GL Accountant /Accounting Advisor (Shared Service)
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Working Location: Cyberjaya (Hybrid work arrangement)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Primary responsibilities include end to end accounting for the region/countries assigned. The end-to-end scopes include payroll accounting, fixed assets, cash management,,Opex accounting, intercompany, AR collection etc
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations in accordance to Corporate accounting policy
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis. This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within the Group to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification
- Possesses min 6 years of relevant working experience in GL
- Experienced in Shared Service environment / MNC work environment
- Excellent communication skills & proficient in English
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc).
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills critical thinking
- Results oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
- Willing to learn and able to work under tight deadline
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.
We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients' needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely- Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability- Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading- Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence- Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing- People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork- Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201541027M
- EA No.: 16C7855
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days