Kuala Lumpur Jobs Graphic Designer Position at CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. are looking for candidates for the position of graphic designer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||CHERY CORPORATE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Job Description- Graphic Designer
Since founded, Chery has always taken adhering to technology-driven strategy, creating a vehicle brand with international competitiveness and influence as its corporate vision. Relying on the constant pursuit of technological innovation, Chery has become the first passenger vehicle enterprise in China to master the core technology of engine, gearbox, chassis, platform and new energy, and the first one in China to export vehicle, CKD parts, engine and vehicle manufacturing technology and equipment to overseas market.
Chery has always focused on developing domestic and international markets. Chery has continuously deepened its globalization through the implementation of product strategy, localization strategy and talent strategy. After more than 20 years of development, Chery’s sales and services network covers more than 80 countries and regions and has won the trust of 10 million consumers worldwide.
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
• Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
• Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Be able to independently complete design cases (such as: vi design, album design, image display design, signage design, activity materials and other graphic design schemes) and video editing.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A globalized automobile brand located in China.
- Join a high perfomance team for our exciting project in Malaysia.
- Preferably the candidate with experience in Automotive industry.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chery is a Chinese automobile brand with global influence. Chery has established a research and development team of more than 5,500 people through five global R&D centers, and has the most powerful R&D strength of engine, transmission, chassis and other core technologies among Chinese automobile brands. Chery is also the first Chinese automobile company to export CBU, CKD, engines and vehicle manufacturing technology and equipment to the world. Up to now, Chery has exported its vehicles to more than 80 countries and regions, and has set up 10 overseas factories, more than 1,500 overseas dealerships and service outlets, with nearly 12 million users worldwide, ranking first in the number of passenger cars exported from China for 20 consecutive years.
For further information, please visit:
Chery Jaguar Land Rover
Chery New Energy
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 1490023-U
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)