Kedah Jobs Head Of Laundry Plant Position at UEM Edgenta Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kedah - Others and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Head of Laundry Plant in our business office, UEM Edgenta Berhad.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||UEM Edgenta Berhad|
|Position||Head Of Laundry Plant|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- The Head of Plant is responsible in driving and leading the daily management and operation of Laundry Plants in Kuala Ketil including ensuring the effective and efficient development and implementation of policies and procedures in order to increase productivity, assure quality, and mitigate various operational problems thus reducing overall costs, meeting operational target, enhancing customer satisfaction, establishing and maintaining a safe, legally compliant workplace, and compliance to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Plan, manage and control Kuala Ketil Laundry Plants approved annual budget for Revenue (Laundry services for Hospital under EMSB, Existing Customer and New Customer from Client Solution) and Expenditures (Maintenance cost, Contractor cost and Operation cost) to achieve company Annual Operation Plan (AOP).
- Lead and manage Kuala Ketil Laundry Plants overall operation and maintenance activities are in line with company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to achieve and sustain strong performance and profitability as per company targets.
- Lead and align all operational support components: Financial (Budget, Expenses, Revenue), Procurement Process, Administration (Internal Asset Management, Filing System, Correspondence) are managed effectively to achieve company operational objectives.
- Review and evaluate corrective / preventative actions for the service provision by evaluating and identifying areas of improvement. Oversee the formulation and implementation of routine, planned and breakdown maintenance procedures and associated instructions for the plant’s equipment.
- Manage Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) compliance and activities (Tools box briefing, Workplace inspection, BEAKON, safety committee (HIRADC, EASI) and safety day) as per company’s policy and meeting company’s target.
- Review and provide Kuala Ketil Laundry Plant reports (MOR report, monthly report to Head of Region, Action plan status report, Management report) to the management for information and decision making.
- Manage and maintain efficient control system of records, communication and correspondence to meet regulators’ and company’s documentation requirements. Ensure all data and records related to the laundry processing are documented and updated accordingly.
- Willing to work in Kuala Ketil
- Strong knowledge in plant operations
- Exposed to facilities maintenance
- Leadership skills
|Address||Edgenta Mediserve Sdn. Bhd., Kompleks, No. 222, Jalan Shahab 4, Shahab Perdana, 05150 Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia|
- Work Life Integrated
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Opportunities to climb the Corporate Ladder
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UEM Edgenta is the region’s leading Asset Management & Infrastructure Solutions company. We are listed on Bursa Malaysia (KLSE: EDGENTA) with a clear vision to Optimise Assets and Improve Lives.
We promise the Edgenta Way of delivering quality services to our clients by going beyond standards and offering technology-based solutions as a promise of efficiency, anchored upon a mindset to ensure safety across our operations for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
Our expertise covers Healthcare Support and Property & Facility Solutions within our Asset Management segment, and Infrastructure Services, along with Asset Consultancy within Infrastructure Solutions. We offer our clients a full suite of services throughout their asset life cycle, which includes consultancy, procurement and construction planning, operations and maintenance, as well as optimisation, rehabilitation and upgrades.
UEM Edgenta is currently present in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 5067-M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual