Penang Jobs Hr & Admin Assistant Position at SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT. For candidates who reside in Penang - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 2,600 - RM 3,200 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Hr & Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.200|
We are seeking an experienced HR and Admin Assistant to join our team. The HR and Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR and Administration department, assisting with the recruitment process, onboarding new hires, maintaining employee records, and providing administrative support to the department.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, including job postings, scheduling interviews, and conducting background checks.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires, including conducting new hire orientation and processing new hire paperwork.
- Maintain employee records, including personnel files, benefits records, and performance evaluations.
- Assist with HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in HR and/or Administration.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Got medical card
- Fixed allowance more then RM 1100
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are specialized in tool manufacturing, installation, service and spare parts forglass industries ,solar and PCB industries.Expertised in wet tools such asbatch machine, inline machine and PCB machine for photovoltaic technology, PCB and FPD equipment. We are growing towards semiconductor and support the need for semiconductor spare parts as well. Well known experiences inPE-CVD, ETCHING, CLEAN TECH, DIFFUSION.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1229114-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Meal Allowance, Transport Allowance
- Specific Location: SIMPANG AMPAT