Petaling Jaya Jobs Hr / Admin Executive Position at Zhongji Construction Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Zhongji Construction Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Hr Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Managing end to end monthly payroll processing for all staff in timely manner.
- Liaise with respective government statutory bodies and ensure timely submission of statutory contribution.
- Monitor and managing staff movement which including new hiring, terminations, salary/position changes and etc.
- Preparation of employment agreements and other HR related letters/documents.
- Maintain employee personnel file, leave records and ensure employee information is kept up to date in the payroll system.
- Responsible to monitor and administer employee benefits including GPA insurance and Socso claims and etc.
- Prepare EA forms, Form E submission, Tax declaration for Expatriates.
- To execute and monitor the annual performance appraisal, bonus and salary review exercise.
- To act as a strategic business partner by playing an advisory role to the HODs and Senior Management.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Providing support to recruitment activities including job posting, profile screening, interview and assessment arrangement and liaise with recruitment agency.
- Conduct orientation session and explain the company policies to the new joiner.
- Conduct exit interview with leaver.
- Attend to employee enquiries on payroll and HR related matters.
- Handle disciplinary matters.
- Assisting in employee relations management to create a conflict free working place and provide recommendations for resolution as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business administration/human resources, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in HR and payroll and familiar with statutory government bodies requirements. Well versed in Labour Acts.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia for both written and spoken but candidate who can understand and/or speak Mandarin / Cantonese would be preferred.
- Candidates experiencing in using SQL payroll system will be a good advantage.
- Having high self-motivation and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and having good time management and problem solving skills.
- Immediate starter would be preferred.
ADMIN Executive task list :
- Execute renewal for expired tenancy and monitor the overall tenancy’s validity period.
- To be responsible for all claims checking and compile. Responsible office and site utilities bills for make payment.
- Liaise with all government authorities, travel is required when necessary.
- Monitor road tax, insurances renewal and repair & maintenance of all motor vehicles.
- Prepare all internal & external letters, company emails, records, documents and the related monitoring logs are recorded and filed effectively as per Company Filing index.
- Prepare monthly foreign workers wages, statutory contribution submission
- Monitoring of foreign workers working permit renewal & application.
Job Requirements :
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply. Training provided.
- Meticulous, reliability, honesty, determined positive attitude, organized and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Preferably Mandarin Speaker. Able to converse in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Melayu written and spoken.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license, able to work with minimum supervision.
|Address||Zhongji Construction Sdn Bhd., No.D-23-01, Jalan PJU 5/1, Menara Mitraland, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
- Fast Growing Skills
- Comfort Working Environment
- Different Working Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zhongji Construction Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Zhongji Construction Co., Ltd in China. Founded in 1994, Zhongji Construction Co., Ltd is located in Jining, Shandong Province, the hometown of Confucius & Mencius and the Canal Capital
Zhongji Construction Sdn. Bhd. has been actively participating in Malaysia’s construction business since 2012. Its strategic direction in Malaysia is to operate in the forefront of state-of-art construction science in civil infrastructure, building, bridge, highway, high rise structures and steel structures.
Under the national policy of going global and diversified development, Zhongji Construction Sdn. Bhd. is enthusiastically exploring international markets and has achieved significant results in Middle East, Southeast Asia and West Africa, etc. With an international presence, the representative projects include:
Malaysia Manjong Power Plant
Malaysia MRT Project
Malaysia Ampang Line Extension Project
Malaysia One Danga Project
Malaysia R&F Princess Cove Project
Emipire city project
JB Country Garden Danga Bay project
JB Country Garden Forest City project
Iraq Basra Arabic River Power Plant
The Academy of Science in University of Papua New Guinea
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1114729-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Handphone Allowance, Office: Monday-Friday ; Site: Monday-Saturday
- Specific Location: Kota Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- Hr Admin Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023