Kuala Lumpur Jobs Hr Analyst – Contract (1 Year) Position at Reckitt Malaysia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Analyst - Contract (1 year) in our business office, Reckitt Malaysia.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Analyst - Contract (1 Year)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Work as part of an experience squad aligned to ‘Hire to Retire’ services.
- Provide HR services, such as handling queries and providing first-line advice and guidance. Executes data transactions or system transactions where these cannot be performed by self-service or automation.
- Interact with other subject matter experts (e.g. HR business partner, CoE, etc.) and internal teams (e.g. solutions team) to identify the best solutions for employee queries
- Prioritise cases and conduct continuous follow ups / check-ins to ensure case closure.
- Drive continuous improvement in HR service delivery.
- Gain cross disciplinary HR knowledge to deliver end to end ownership of customer experiences.
- Raise continuous improvement opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate and combine a methodical and organized approach to work situations with high attention to detail.
- Professional and customer focused on your approach including absolute discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and information.
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in HR administration and procedures will be preferred.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel (i.e. v-lookup, nested if, string, pivot table, and other advanced Excel functions and formulas)
- Good knowledge of HR Systems such as SuccessFactor, and HRIS will be added advantage.
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Hybrid Working
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Every day, in everything we do, our purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. And we have a fight on our hands. A fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Each of our products is designed to do exactly this. Our well-loved brands have been making a difference to people’s daily lives around the world for more than 200 years. Brands including: Durex, Dettol, Enfamil, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Nutramigen, Lysol, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Finish and Vanish.
By 2030, our ambition is to reach half of the world, every year. We’re a growing global community of over 43,00 people on a journey of transformation and sustainable growth. Together, our success will continue to positively impact communities everywhere, for a healthier planet and a fairer society.
Want to learn more about us? Visit reckitt.com
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 1297081-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance Coverages, Staff Purchase, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Menara 1 Sentrum