Kuala Lumpur Jobs Hr Assistant Manager Position at TMF Administrative Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TMF Administrative Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as HR Assistant Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 8,000 - RM 9,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||TMF Administrative Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Hr Assistant Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 8.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 9.000|
Provide highly qualified HR expertise to ensure business effectiveness. Deliver a standard set of Core HR Services across the whole organization available to employees and managers in every office. Provide the business with key and basic HR analytics that supports decision making.
- Enable organizational change
- Manage organizational development and realize org construct changes
- Conduct workforce planning, assess and allocate employees to appropriate roles within the organization
- Manage general change situations
- Enable organizational effectiveness
- Manage strategic business partnering and alignment of HR strategy to business strategy
- Provide business performance management support
- Facilitate people management decision making and execution
- Manage turnover reduction plans and run the departure view survey
- Manage HR analytics and provide data input
- Recruit and on-board employees
- Support recruitment, define the job role
- Obtain hiring and necessary compensation approvals
- Manage staff mobility and office transfer requests. Ensure end employment in home office
- Manage staff on boarding: prepare for arrival, induction, probation assessment
- Manage and develop employees
- Manage performance: set objectives, ensure personal development plans, manage the mid year and year end review
- Manage under-performance
- Reward and guide employees
- Manage Group and local benefits schemes
- Manage the annual pay review and out of cycle compensation changes
- Manage employee administration: employees’ files, input and output to/from payroll administration
- Manage employee relations: absenteeism, relations with woes, staff reps, grievance, disciplinary action, legal disputes, diversity inclusion
- Manage voluntary exits: resignations, retirement
- Manage non-voluntary exits: redundancy, dismissals, long term sickness, death-in service
- Manage other HR functions
- Localize global governance documents including Employee Handbooks, HR related policies and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Minimum degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- At least 5-6 years of HR work experience as Generalist, best with the experience as HRBP.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
|Address||10th Floor, TMF Administrative Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Menara Hap Seng 2, 1&3, Jalan P. Ramlee, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Hybrid working arrangement
- MNC working environment
- Strategic working location
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world.
Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in more than 80 countries worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 341368-X
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual