Kuala Lumpur Jobs Hr Business Partner (learning & Development) Position at Tranglo Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Tranglo Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hr business partner (learning & development) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 4,000 - RM 6,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Tranglo Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Hr Business Partner (learning & Development)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
The HR Business Partner – Learning & Development is responsible for the design, implementation, and evaluation of employee training and development programs that align with the organization’s strategic goals and regulatory requirements. This role also manages recruitment activities, including screening, interviewing, and coordinating interview schedules with managers.
Learning and Development (80%)
- Design, implement, and evaluate employee training and development programs that align with the organization’s strategic goals and regulatory requirements.
- Handle the application of training grants and liaise with training vendors for external training programs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and leaders to conduct training needs analysis and develop an overall training and development curriculum.
- Develop and implement employee onboarding and orientation programs.
- Manage training budgets and assist in the preparation of training reports.
- dback mechanisms.
- Assist and participate in ad-hoc HR projects as required.
- Attend career fairs, interact with students, and promote our employer brand.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes including HR system workflows, background checks, and communication with new hires.
- Screen, interview and evaluate suitable applicants.
- Coordinate interview schedules with managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR and Learning & Development roles.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with training grants and regulations.
- Experience in recruitment processes.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
|Address||Tranglo Sdn. Bhd., Unit 10-1, Tower 9, Avenue 5, The Sphere, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Steep learning curve
- Face pace, open and young environment
- Great Employee Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRANGLO Sdn Bhd operates a digital commerce switching hub for financial institution and telecom providers globally and strives to produce a fast, easy-to-use and secure platform to better connect loved ones and friends worldwide.
Founded in 2008, the company has connectivity to over 250 mobile network operators, 30,00 retail outlets and 400 banks through its products namely Prepaid Reload, Money Transfer, and Digital Gifts.
Tranglo was also nominated by Fintech News Singapore as one of the Top 10 Fintech Player.
The Vision of the Company is to become “Global Leader in providing accessible and equitable mobile telecom and financial services to the general mass”.
Check out ww.tranglo.com or read more at:
1) http://ww.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/11/01/tranglo-sdn-bhd/ ;
Follow us on http://ww.linkedin.com/company/tranglo/about/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 809241-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bangsar South