Kuala Lumpur Jobs Hr Career Advisor (listed Mnc, Unlimited Incentive Scheme) Position at PeopleFirst Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we PeopleFirst Consulting Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of hr career advisor (listed mnc, unlimited incentive scheme) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|PeopleFirst Consulting Sdn Bhd
|Hr Career Advisor (listed Mnc, Unlimited Incentive Scheme)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Who we are?
HRnetGroup is a listed company under the Singapore stock exchange. We are a leading HR Consulting and Executive Search Firm with established offices in 13 Asia cities. With background and experience from various key industries and functions, our consultants are fully equipped with professional knowledge to value-add to the business growth of international clients.
We are seeking talents who are eager to succeed in a hands-on, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Do you have interest to help and realize the career aspirations of individuals?
- Do you enjoy seeing organizations succeed through effective talent acquisition?
- Do you want to dedicate time to build a meaningful career?
What do you do?
- Provide research for search assignments, conduct market mapping, gather and collect detailed information specific to an identified pool of talent.
- Partner with the local/regional team, assist & support in research scope and research needs.
- Conduct timely, cost-effective research to meet and exceed teams’ needs; develop accurate and compelling deliverables.
- Develop creative approaches to sourcing information, and think ‘outside of the box.’
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clients, candidates.
What we are looking for?
- Degree Holder in any disciplines
- Strong passion to develop a career in sales, scaling career advancement and looking for a platform to excel. (Open for non-HR candidate who would like to change their career path into recruitment)
- A winning mindset, taking initiatives to value add in a dynamic team-based environment
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively to engage with senior candidates, regional leaders and colleagues
What you can expect:
- Clear & Transparent target, incentive and promotion scheme
- Supportive Team
- Training & mentorship provided
- Regional collaboration with colleagues/clients from other region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PeopleSearch is an Executive Search firm that specializes in placing mid to senior level executives across various industries and functions . Our teams are organized by specializations which provide our consultants the competitive advantage of understanding the practical and functional requirements of each mandate. This translates into effective scouting and assessment of high-performance talents for our clients.
PeopleSearch has a proven track record of successfully building the bench strength of many organizations across various industries through close partnering with business and HR leaders of global companies. From talent needs that develop out of growth and expansion to those that result from new investments in emerging markets, we have the capacity to recruit for single positions, or for an entire operation.
We are now in six key Asian cities – Singapore, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai
If you would like to be part of a team of empowered and committed individuals who are effecting positive changes every single day, get in touch with us, we’ll show you how.
You can also look us up at ww.pplesearch.com/join-us.com to find out more.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 681559-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days