Kuala Lumpur Jobs Hr Talent Acquisition Executive (graduate Programme) Position at AGENSI PEKERJAAN RECRUIT EXPRESS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Talent Acquisition Executive (Graduate Programme) with full time working hours for our company office, AGENSI PEKERJAAN RECRUIT EXPRESS SDN. BHD., for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 2,700 - RM 3,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, AGENSI PEKERJAAN RECRUIT EXPRESS SDN. BHD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Talent Acquisition Executive (Graduate Programme).
|AGENSI PEKERJAAN RECRUIT EXPRESS SDN. BHD.
|Hr Talent Acquisition Executive (graduate Programme)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Recruit Express Group is all about people. We are in the forefront of people and talent business.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Executive to join our HR team, to play a critical and strategic role to partner our business leaders to expand their teams and build and champion our company culture.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle for recruitment initiatives e.g. Graduate/Internship Programs, including screening, interviewing, candidate management and offer management
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Maintain relationships with qualified candidates, to establish and maintain a talent pool that provides internal sourcing capability.
- Initiate and drives Talent Attraction & Employer Branding activities (eg Campus Outreach programs, Career Fairs, managing social media to ensure it aligns with our Branding strategy etc)
- Partner Business Team Leaders on employee-related matters and provide HR guidance when appropriate; including staffing, talent development, and employee relations.
- Share, communicate and live our purpose and values in all forms of external and internal communication.
- Managed and update weekly headcount and recruitment reports.
- Supporting any other Ad-hoc projects relating to Human Resource’s agenda and priorities, e.g. Employee engagement, HR Policies, Communication, Recruitment, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management / Business Management / Social Sciences
- FreshGraduate are welcomed
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, Positive, and energetic
- Team–oriented and wants to be part of a dynamic family
Why Join Us?
- We believe in employing, growing and building around exceptional people who share our values
- Strong career progression opportunities
- On Job Training and mentorship provided
- A Fun and Friendly work environment
Interested candidates kindly click APPLY now or visit our corporate website at ww.recruitexpress.com.my!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1996, Recruit Express has placed highly qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to onboarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals. Our customized staffing management services are designed to meet your individual needs. Across Asia’s entrepreneurial footprint, we are a trusted partner in placing talented technical and non-technical professionals at companies that provide competitive compensation, professional development, reputation and benefits.
Biz Registration No.: 20040100514
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200401000514
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Q Sentral (Accessible by LRT, MRT and KTM)