Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Human Resource Executive Position at Nippon Paint (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Nippon Paint (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Human Resource Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
As the Human Resource Executive, you are responsible for ensuring HR policies, processes, services, and initiatives are effectively executed in accordance with the Company’s requirements. In addition to this, you will also be providing a pivotal role in supporting the Company’s compensation and benefits processes, especially in the areas of benefits administration, payroll processing, and operational-related matters. Your responsibilities will require you to communicate with various stakeholders from both internally within the Company or group of companies and externally with business partners and statutory bodies.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in HR is preferred.
- Those with exposure or hands-on experience in managing payroll processes will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel) applications.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, meticulous, and delivers quality work.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging yet fun environment
- A highly motivated individual who is willing to take initiatives and follow up with details.
- A good team player.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels.
- A chance to join The Coating & Construction Solutions provider
- Dynamic yet fast paced culture
- Colourful work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Nippon Paint, we believe that colour is personal yet universal, capable of sending messages full of endless variations. Every shade and hue performs a role - a function that is unique. Similarly, the team at Nippon Paint is made up of distinctive personalities, all unique, all different, simply colourful yet harmonious in their combination of talents, strengths and abilities.
With over 130 years of experience in coatings technology, we continually bring advanced coating solutions to meet the ever increasing demands from our customers. We seek to fulfil every need with our wide range of products. From Decorative/Architectural coatings, Automotive Refinish, Industrial Use coatings, Protective coatings & Marine coatings, we are the key to protecting and beautifying the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 7516-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Taman Perindustrian Subang Utama