Selangor Jobs Human Resource Executive/senior Executive Position at Gard Inc Sdn Bhd (Airegard)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Gard Inc Sdn Bhd (Airegard) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of human resource executive/senior executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Gard Inc Sdn Bhd (Airegard)|
|Position||Human Resource Executive/senior Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Assist with full spectrum of recruitment activities within the company group including sourcing, job advertising, screening, interview, reference check, managing all communication and relationship with candidates at every juncture of the hiring process until they are on board and others.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions.
- Work with managers, team leads, and employees on their training needs.
- Plan and execute company-wide events and activities aimed at boosting morale and fostering a positive work environment.
- Collaborate with the HOD to design and develop the compensation and benefit plans that will effectively align the desired behaviors and support the Company’s direction.
- Assist and advise Management with regards to Human Resource procedures, policies, best practices, performance review, employment rewards and benefits to align with the objectives and targets set by Management.
- To conduct disciplinary proceeding, if any, such as staff counselling, verbal warning, show cause, termination and so forth.
- Undertake and perform other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- This position is based in BANDAR SUNGAI LONG, KAJANG. (Cheras area)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management of equivalent with minimum 5 years of Human Resource Generalist working experience.
- Good knowledge of local Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
- Strong numerical skills, meticulous with an eye for details and good time management.
- Good communication skill, people-oriented and demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Malay, English and Mandarin.
- Good knowledge in payroll system and MS Excel.
- Cozy working environment
- 5 days work per week (Monday to Friday)
- Staff Purchase Discount
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A reputable specialist in air ventilation, HVLS fan and hand dryer solutions for industrial and commercial use.
Gard Inc is a dynamic,fast growing company. and we are now into the world of Digitalization. We collaborate with world class manufacturers to bring in products which will add value to our customers. With our projected exponential growth, Gard Inc provides plenty of room for personal and career growth opportunities.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 833000-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Staff Allowance, Medical Benefit, Staff Insurance, Sports and Parking
- Specific Location: Bandar Sungai Long
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Human Resource Executive/senior Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023