Petaling Jaya Jobs Human Resources Executive Position at Hartamas Real Estate Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Hartamas Real Estate Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Human Resources Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Hartamas Real Estate Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Human Resources Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions which includes recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, employee welfare, compliance with Employment Law, etc.
- Ensure monthly payroll management including updates of records and payments to employees and statutory bodies are prompt and accurate
- Responsible in the handling of employee relations issues
- Ensure timely execution of annual appraisal and review exercise
- Assist Heads of Department to implement human resources and administration policies
- Plan and implement the talent acquisition strategy on attracting candidates to join Hartamas Group, including recruitment of agents
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment process from sourcing to offering
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Degree qualified in Human Resources, Business Studies or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Ability in multi-tasking, confident, meticulous and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Possess own transport is an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hartamas was founded in Kuala Lumpur in 1996 with a vision – to offer quality comprehensive real estate services. Founder and Managing Director, Eric Lim, recognised the need for customer-driven services as opposed to pure profit-oriented models and has inculcated this core value throughout the Hartamas Group. This direction motivated him to shape an organisation that excels at every level and field we participate in. That motivation continues to drive us today.
We are an established property marketing firm in Petaling Jaya.
In line with our corporate expansion trail, we invite dynamic, highly motivated and career-orientated candidate to join our team.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 568877-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)