Sungai Petani Jobs Human Resources Executive Position at SWISS AVENUE HOTEL SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SWISS AVENUE HOTEL SDN. BHD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Sungai Petani and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of human resources executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SWISS AVENUE HOTEL SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Human Resources Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
· Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resources & Administration functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, performance management, training & development, HR administration matters, employee relation, industrial relation and etc.
· Work on employee relation activities and facilitate on-going communication across all levels to promote employee engagement
· Perform ad hoc project / tasks as assigned by superior
· To handle and follow-up on other jobs such as government and legal compliances and issues
· Assist and ensure strict compliance to the HR/Company policies, practices and procedures
· To handle the recruitment process including job posting, candidate sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, short-listing, reference checks and new employee orientation
· Manage the monthly payroll and maintain all the data to the highest levels of accuracy and confidential
· Responsible for accurate and timely payroll administration function including record keeping, payroll processing, OT calculation, computation of EPF, SOCSO, Staff loan deduction, HRDF, PCB, Income Tax EA Form and Form E.
· Ensure all statutory deductions are in accordance with the statutory orders and paid within the deadline.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swiss Avenue Hotel Sdn. Bhd. offers hotel / accommodation services. Nestled right in the heart of Sungai Petani which is a city center and fast developing township with an easy access to the city's must-see destinations and public transports. Swiss Avenue Hotel is a hotel that exudes a sense of relax, wild and freedom. This newly renovated hotel features 101 spacious rooms including 21 suites offering a wide selection of well-designed rooms that are decorated in modern interior that are perfect for guests who want lavish surroundings and have a delightful stay here.
Our aim is to be perceived and acknowledged as “The best hotel in Sungai Petani” in the eyes of our customers, business partners, employees and our competitors. We offer an exclusive stay experience in our hotel that are characterized by our style that are both unique and elegant, where a great deal of attention is paid to detail and where there is a strong element of technology and close links to the local territory. We strive to achieve above average returns for our owners through professional management, positive communication and interaction with our guests, employees and business partners by continuously emphasizing our brand and values.
Our corporate culture is based on innovative ideas that entail everyone being involved and contributing to the corporate mission, as well as adding to the conviction that service excellence is measured not just by standards and procedures, but by initiative and commitment. Everyone's accountability and assiduousness makes it possible to achieve performances of excellence that will impact positively on the guests' experience.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 1272773-X
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Days working per week, daily working hour estimated from 08:00-19:00
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Sungai Petani 2023
- Human Resources Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Sungai Petani 2023