Kulim Jobs Human Resources Generalist (based In Kulim) Position at First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Human Resources Generalist (Based in Kulim) with full time working hours for our company office, First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kulim and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Human Resources Generalist (Based in Kulim).
|Company||First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Human Resources Generalist (based In Kulim)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Be an Effective Business Partner by providing ongoing HR support as Contracted with the Business Operations.
- Support/advice Managers and Associates on issues dealing with Employee Performance and Compensation Planning.
- Be an Effective Consultant on Organizational Development issues and initiatives.
- Work with the Operations to Prepare the Workplace for Changes in Business and Demographic Trends and Responding to those changes.
- Broker with our partners in Human Resources Specialist Roles to provide seamless Products and Services to meet Specific Business /Organizational Needs.
- Plan and execute strategic organizational program for smooth and effective organizational business transformations process (i.e. expansion, technology change, restructuring, consolidations and rightsizing).
- Develop customized training, coaching and activities to improve leadership capabilities, support talent retention and development as well as building leadership competencies.
- Develop and execute an internal communications strategy that is clear, consistent and sustainable, with measurable results.
- Effective communication through powerful communication channels to enhance engagement.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Human Resources; hands-on experience in HR functional areas and knowledge in Organization Development or excellent Communication is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Malaysia Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relation Act 1967 is required.
- Employee Relation experience is preferred.
- Experience with Multi National Company (MNC) is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Human Resources, Business or other relevant discipline is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and presentation capabilities: data driven, able to put together and present data in a clear manner.
- Ability to assess and articulate risk clearly.
- Good people and management skills.
- Ability to adapt and agile
- Demonstrates people management capability in term of development, leadership and coaching.
- Ability to work cross-functional and manage conflict effectively.
- Must be detail oriented and consistently accurate.
- Excellent project management – Able to follow up on projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proven computer skills in MS Office and HRIS.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good working environment
- Learning and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 199, First Solar is a leading American solar technology company and global provider of responsibly produced eco-efficient solar modules advancing the fight against climate change. The company is unique among the world’s ten largest solar manufacturers for being the only US-headquartered company and not manufacturing in China. First Solar’s advanced thin film photovoltaic (PV) modules represent the next generation of solar technologies, providing a competitive, high-performance, lower-carbon alternative to conventional crystalline silicon (c-Si) PV panels.
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 758827-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal subsidy, Mother's room
- Specific Location: Kulim