Kota Kinabalu Jobs Human Resources Manager Position at KASI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Human Resources Manager. For those of you who live in Kota Kinabalu and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KASI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KASI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Human Resources Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or similar
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Professional Opportunities
- Structure and Order
- Attractive Salaries
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KASI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, established in 1979, is a local company providing professional consulting services.
We deliver professional analysis, advice and support in engineering, navigation, port operations, and the safe and effective management of maritime traffic.
We have invested in 3D modelling laboratories, a full range of computational modelling tools, simulators and recruited experts with the necessary skills and experience to deliver professional services.
We have carried out numerous consultancy projects relating to port and maritime developments, participated in master plan studies, and is a leading marine consultancy and technology provider in Malaysia.
KASI's expertise extend over the Asia Pacific Region up to Middle East in partnership with other technological partners.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 48597-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays