Kuala Lumpur Jobs Human Resources Senior Executive Position at G & G HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Human Resources Senior Executive with full time working hours for our company office, G & G HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, G & G HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Human Resources Senior Executive.
|Company||G & G HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES|
|Position||Human Resources Senior Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
G & G Human Resources Service is based in Kedah, Malaysia. We are currently hiring a Human Resources Executive based in Kuala Lumpur / Selangor to perform the full spectrum of HR activities such as recruitment & selection, payroll, training & development, performance management, employee relations and industrial relations.
· Degree in Human Resource Management or business administration.
· At least 2 to 5 years of relevant HR experience.
· Familiar with Malaysia labor laws.
· Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
· Self-driven, positive, proactive, highly motivated individual.
· Service-oriented attitude/personality.
· Detailed and meticulous.
· Ability to multi-task, good planning, coordination and follow-up skills.
· Creative and able to provide options and solutions.
· Proficient in MS Office applications; Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
· Conversant with any payroll will be an added advantage.
· Able to start within short notice preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
G & G Human Resources Services offers a comprehensive human resource consultation service and also works with you to develop and implementcomprehensive, well-structured policies that will help protect your company.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: KT0508063-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible Working Arrangement