Ict Senior Pricing Executive – Based In Singapore/malaysia Vacancies at China Telecom (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, China Telecom (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as ICT Senior Pricing Executive - based in Singapore/Malaysia for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur & Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||China Telecom (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Ict Senior Pricing Executive - Based In Singapore/malaysia|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Oversee price registration into the regional system for APAC subsidiaries’ reference and order placing; ensure accuracy of registered prices
- Maintain price registration history and related supporting documents; ensure close follow up with related internal stakeholders till completion of required actions in a timely manner
- Support APAC region in pricing matters for our products, software, and services.
- Work alongside Product Managers and Solution Managers in developing the pricing action and setup for new products/solutions
- Partner with internal stakeholders (IT, Business Planning, Finance) for ongoing improvements of the pricing system, ensuring cohesiveness with all other departments’ workflow
- Support and prepare necessary reports/information based on audit requirements
- Support the preparation of the following for approval by Senior Management. Letters – Transfer Pricing, License notification etc.
- Provide price information, trends of price changes and currency, and analysis of gross margin and business performance to aid the management in formulating effective pricing strategy.
- Closely track the business opportunities, work with pre sales and sales in order to secure deals.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in related field, and background for industry related or IT related products is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or related discipline
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint, and PowerBI
- Good understanding of pricing / number literacy
- Marketing & Pricing strategy / Transfer Pricing
- Product Knowledge (industry related) would be advantageous
- Good command of and fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and review Mandarin documentations).
- Competive Remuneration Package
- Great Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Telecom (Asia Pacific), a subsidiary of China Telecom Global, was registered in 2006 where we successfully obtained the FBO license to operate within Singapore. Appointed the Regional Headquarter for APAC, China Telecom (Asia Pacific) has the vision to grow our market shares within the region by introducing innovative solutions that caters to each individual market. Other than continuously providing new solutions and excellent customer service to our diverse customer base, China Telecom (Asia Pacific) acknowledged the importance of a strong backbone network and had participated in building new telecommunication infrastructure that helps to connect Singapore to the rest of the world and vice versa.
Examples of completed projects are APCN2、SMW3、SJC and many more. China Telecom (Asia Pacific) offers clients one-stop solutions, managing all of the network planning, implementation and operational support needed in China, the rest of Asia, and the rest of China Telecom's global network coverage area, including America, Europe, etc. We also offer local direct sales and support, a set of standardized implementation protocols, troubleshooting methodologies, flexible billing options, and a 24 x 7 multi-lingual customer service centre to best support our customers. Our main markets includes Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Europe, USA, etc.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 200614808G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- Ict Senior Pricing Executive - Based In Singapore/malaysia position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023