Kuala Lumpur Jobs Ict Teacher Position at Sayfol International School (wholly-owned by Global Exec Sdn Bhd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ICT Teacher. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Sayfol International School (wholly-owned by Global Exec Sdn Bhd), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sayfol International School (wholly-owned by Global Exec Sdn Bhd)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To be able to teach Computer Science and ICT for Secondary, including IGCSE
- Plan and prepare course materials according to the specification.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- To make students proficient in working with software like Word, Excel, Power point, Graphics and HTML.
- To assist in the development of appropriate schemes of work.
· Ability to deliver class with great proficiency
- Organise, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Strong organisational skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to set up ICT exhibitions.
- Able to do project-based learning and lead ICT classes for colleagues.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science or other related qualification.
· Experience: 2-3 years
- Free Parking, Medical claim, H & S Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAYFOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is an institution of learning where children from different countries of the world, are being educated.
Our vision is to foster the development of the child through love, care and respect, strive to nurture reverence, imagination, creativity, independent thinking, academic excellence and enthusiasm for life. We strive to transform the child into a youth of fine intellect and exemplary character ready to face the world with honour and dignity.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 402780-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, working attire, 7.00am - 4.00pm on Monday-Friday