Kuala Lumpur Jobs Igcse Malay Subject Teacher Position at Able Learners (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,000 - RM 3,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Able Learners (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Igcse Malay Subject Teacher|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
1.Looking for Secondary IGCSE Malay subject teacher
2.Prepare scheme of work and lesson plans of the assigned teaching subject;
3. Deliver lessons effectively according to the learning ability of the students within the class;
4. Assess and evaluate students’ learning progress and prepare relevant reports for the principal and/parents;
5. Keep abreast with the latest teaching pedagogy and technologies to enhance the quality of teaching and learning;
6. Participate in extra co-curriculum activities with students and support all school activities and events;
7. Being a role model for the students generally and in humanistic education specifically.
- Minimum Degree in Education/Teaching/Training; candidates with Degree in equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching profession, with a broad and thorough knowledge in the appointed teaching subject.
- Teaching experience in international school or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Strong commitment and passion for education.
- Highly motivated, responsible, compassionate and innovative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in multiple languages; well verse in presentations; computer literate and able to operate ICT gadgets.
You can apply via jobstreet or contact 017-3800554 and send in your resume.
- Will be part of pioneering group of educators
- International School experience and career growth
- Allowances provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Able Learners is a Malaysian institution moving towards International School status, providing education based on Cambridge International syllabus in a holistic approach from primary to the completion of high school (Year 1 - Year 11). It prepares young Malaysians not only to excel in academics but also to learn and apply life skills with a special emphasis on morals, ethics, communication, personal integrity and values. We are also pioneering standards in preparing students towards "future readiness" through our balanced approach in education.
Able Learners programs and activities have been available in Malaysia for the last 20 years and its stakeholders are parents, students and educators. It provides a caring environment and a committed faculty towards one intention: to produce a citizen who can learn and apply to perform and get specific concrete results in life.
We are in the process of being approved as a full fledged International School. We are intending to recruit passionate, skilled and motivated group of educators to add to our group of teachers who have been committed for the past 10 years in this pursuit.
Join us and be part of this dynamic team.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 1276722-P
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Commission and Bonuses
- Specific Location: TAMAN OUG, OLD KLANG ROAD