Kuala Lumpur Jobs Immigration Associate (global Employer Services) Position at Deloitte
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, we Deloitte, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as immigration associate (global employer services) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Immigration Associate (global Employer Services)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Job Responsibilities :
To assist and serve portfolio of sizeable multinational clients relating to advisory and consultancy on the following :
- Immigration support (this may include coordinating all requirements of immigration from initial consultation, technical advisory drafts and preparation of immigration documentations)
- Assisting in advisory on business and employment related issues
- Providing immigration support to regional portfolios when required
- Liaising with relevant authorities for immigration cases
- Have a clear overview on ongoing cases and manage escalations timely and professionally
- Conducting ad-hoc research where necessary
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Law / International Business
- Strong command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office
- A team player with customer service acumen, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Big Four accounting organization
- Fast-paced environment
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory,Financial Advisory Services and Consultingthrough its network of member firms. Deloitte Malaysia is part of Deloitte Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. It is in the heart of our core values and commitment to provide a workplace where every talented individuals have equal opportunity to grow, develop and succeed.
In Malaysia, Deloitte is among the nation's top professional services firms, providing services to the public and private sector through over 1,800 people in 8 offices across the country. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte has in the region of more than245,00 professionals.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF 0080
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF, SOCSO, Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)