Melaka Jobs Industrial Engineer (specialized In Mechatronics Engineering) Position at LEUZE ELECTRONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, LEUZE ELECTRONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Melaka and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Industrial Engineer (Specialized in Mechatronics Engineering) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Industrial Engineering
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||LEUZE ELECTRONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Industrial Engineer (specialized In Mechatronics Engineering)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Industrial Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Great company cultures and values.
- Local and overseas learning opportunity.
- Safe and comfortable working environment.
- Provides process time estimation to the quote team.
- Simulates process, materials and manufacturing workflow and gives input to process engineer by using REFA, MOST, WITNESS and or adequate tools.
- Coordinates process planning and set up with respect to takt, cycle time and direct labor requirement.
- Reviews result during protyping and trial runs and gives feedback to NPI and sales team.
- Work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocation work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- May develop management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration, and job evaluation.
- Develops management control systems to aid in financial planning and cost analysis, and design production planning and control systems to coordinate activities and ensure product quality.
- Designs or improve systems for the physical distribution of goods and services, as well as determining the most efficient plant locations.
- Leads and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like LEAN, Automation and/or 6Sigma projects.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in addition to at least 5-8 years of IE experience.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Well verse in electronic, mechanical and control systems in E&E Manufacturing Industry.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leuze electronic Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leuze electronic GmbH+Co.KG. The plant is being constructed on a site area spanning over 17,00 square meters. Completion is scheduled for the first quarter of 2022. In an initial expansion phase, approximately 4,500 quare meters will be prepared for production and warehouse logistics operations as well as 1,00 square meters for administration. The total usable floor space will be just under 7,00 square meters-of which approximately 2,00 square meters will be used for production. In Malacca, Leuze will primarily produce sensors for the local Asian market, for example, in intralogistics and in laboratory automation.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1412265-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)